U/W Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
zedd said:
I'll shoot with internal flash just to take part. But Also gots loads of old pics taken with just my old faithful C4040Z.

Win liao... the 3 masters posted their standard, who else dare to participate in the competition?

Goondoo said:
Win liao... the 3 masters posted their standard, who else dare to participate in the competition?

i hv seen some of ur pics....don't shy. come come. Take part for the fun of it. We are choosing the image we like best, not the most technically gifted one. I may like nudis, kng shrimps and waisj WA. u don't post, you won't know.

kthan said:
i hv seen some of ur pics....don't shy. come come. Take part for the fun of it. We are choosing the image we like best, not the most technically gifted one. I may like nudis, kng shrimps and waisj WA. u don't post, you won't know.

precisely, post for the fun of it. I've also seen your photos. c`mon... you can do better, especially when you are getting some extra dives over there..!! ;)

kthan said:
I may like nudis, kng shrimps and waisj WA. u don't post, you won't know.

Kthan likes nudis or nudes? e and i quite far away on the keyboard. but i better keep my mouth shut again before shrink-loving kng says i'm naughty and wide waisj rolls around on the floor... :sweatsm:

DTan said:
Kthan likes nudis or nudes? e and i quite far away on the keyboard. but i better keep my mouth shut again before shrink-loving kng says i'm naughty and wide waisj rolls around on the floor... :sweatsm:

i meant nudes actually. How could i possibly miss the e for an i ?

DTan said:

shrink loving???? swim trunk joke ah? :D

beivied said:
shrink loving???? swim trunk joke ah? :D

no lah. get it or miss it. :D
i'm not fixated on it. better drop that o/w kng scold me again. :cry: :cry:
actually i've always refrained from talking about swim trunks heehee

better clarify myself. I just posted an image in the contest. i see the standard so high and a lot of people seem interested to join (from the updates in the HOUSED CAMERA THREAD) but probably some holding back so i shall start the ball rolling. The shot sucks cuz i don't have many without strobe. (not many photos anyway) And in no way trying to undermine the contest. Can't wait to see the contest thread burning with images.

hmm...why no one other then DTan posted entry ah...hmm..maybe all kana frightened by the top few photos :D

Gildow said:
hmm...why no one other then DTan posted entry ah...hmm..maybe all kana frightened by the top few photos :D
need to go home and find photos ma....

i think we will just keep the theme to "U/W images taken with Internal Flash". We shall keep the ambient light for the next one. Maybe can get Sulawesi Dive Quest to sponsor free dives as the next prize. :D

Waisj, bring your Clubsnap name card to Lembeh. Talk to Anky for 3 free dives maybe?

happenning leh...me will stay tuned n watch all the fun :)

Gildow said:

that's why i posted meh.. so no need to scared already. i cushion the blow for all. :) :sweat:

kthan said:
i think we will just keep the theme to "U/W images taken with Internal Flash". We shall keep the ambient light for the next one. Maybe can get Sulawesi Dive Quest to sponsor free dives as the next prize. :D

gulps!!! then like that i have to remove my entry lor..
please advise. if so either mods can remove mine or i will do so soon. :)

DTan said:
that's why i posted meh.. so no need to scared already. i cushion the blow for all. :) :sweat:

gulps!!! then like that i have to remove my entry lor..
please advise. if so either mods can remove mine or i will do so soon. :)

yep do it. wrong theme for now. sori for the change

kthan said:

Waisj, bring your Clubsnap name card to Lembeh. Talk to Anky for 3 free dives maybe?

Heh.. will do..!!!

now i seem totally moronic with my posts saying i cushion blow. anyway i've deleted it since the theme has changed. :)

and 3 free dives??!! man... u people and upping the temptations. great effort.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.