Olympus OM-D Challenge - Organised by Olympus Imaging Singapore & ClubSNAP

Dear editor, I would like to give up my 12 Sep slot up to reserved list. Thank you!

Hi, please give my slot to the next on waiting list. karengoh

any more slots for video cat?

Hi, can you put me on the waiting list for this Saturday?

5th Sep 2015 Top 10 Winners of Olympus OM-D Challenge

For the top 10 winners of each contest, they will receive a 50% voucher for a Olympus OM-D EM10 II.

We will be emailing the below winners on date and location to collect the letter.

1. Darrell - Neo Young Leng
  2. Canonised - Lee Beng Huat
  3. Jhng1985 - Ng Jia Hui
  4. SMC - Peh Siong San
  5. NnicZnap - Nicole Teo Siok Kuan
  6. dapigu - Edmund Tang Zhen Bin
  7. mambostevie - Sun Guan Hua
  8. thl - Tan Hee Lam
  9. chvictor - Cheah Siew Chuan
  10. macdoman - Malcolm Macdonald

• Participants to gather at the ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan for briefing and loaning of cameras at 9.30am at each selected session. They will then be given the full day to shoot using the new OM-D E-M10 Mark II. At 7.00pm, participants to return to ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan to return the cameras and submit up to 5 photos/videos for the photo competition.
  • All participants can submit up to 5 images/videos for the competition to be submitted upon the return to ClubSNAP Gallery@ Funan at 7.00pm.
  • On top of the submitting the photos, participant will also have have to upload a photo taken with the OM-D E-M10 Mark II titled “I took the OM-D E-M10 Mark II Challenge” on Facebook with the hashtag #OlympusxClubSNAPShootOff. Participants are to comment on how the 5-axis image stabilisation improved their photographic experience

Registration results for 12th September 2015

1. Firerawkz
  2. ahblack
  3. Gamst
  4. Noinoi
  5. Lancelot365
  6. devil75
  7. Lonexwolff
  8. gaz0307
  9. aia1911
  10. Daxiong
  11. mqz512
  12. csbum = Replace by sohwayne
  13. Sweeper
  14. liehwat
  15. pezziny
  16. Jonathan Ang
  17. Rilakkuma
  18. Rickhunter02
  19. Karen Goh = Replace by grandmaster33
  20. picmaniac
  21. Wlimws
  22. Maddurian
  23. Charlatan
  24. nicholasgsw
  25. ctings
  26. joncwq
  27. Shirline
  28. Candice
  29. photoL
  30. pweijian

Reserve List
  1. sohwayne
  2. grandmaster33
  3. LucioF

* Those on the reserve will be the first to replace the main list in the event if any of them fallout.

For those who are keen to be on the waiting list, you can drop by at 9:30am 12th Sep 2015.

In the event if someone did not turn up, you stand a chance to replace him/her.

Even if you do not get to participate in the competition, you still get to "Molest" the New Olympus OM-D EM10 II.

• Participants to gather at the ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan for briefing and loaning of cameras at 9.30am at each selected session. They will then be given the full day to shoot using the new OM-D E-M10 Mark II. At 7.00pm, participants to return to ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan to return the cameras.

• Participants has 3 days to submit 1 video for the video competition.

• All video has to be taken with Olympus OM-D EM10 II.

• Dateline: 22nd September 2015 22:00 Hours.

• Maximum duration of Video 3 mins.

• Completed Video with individual clips taken with Olympus OM-D EM10 II are to be uploaded to Dropbox with download link for submission.

• On top of submitting the video, participant will also have have to upload the video taken with the OM-D E-M10 Mark II titled “I took the OM-D E-M10 Mark II Challenge” on Facebook with the hashtag #OlympusxClubSNAPShootOff. Participants are to comment on how the 5-axis image stabilisation improved their photographic

Registration results for 19th September 2015

1. Dsolz
  2. georginaljw
  3. Thomas
  4. focus627
  5. dlym25
  6. LifeInPhotons
  7. Isaac Neo
  8. tcwdoggy
  9. willyamsan
  10. yuxiangsg
  11. swordwindsg
  12. caterham7
  13. justsyaz
  14. DAN
  15. bivtar23
  16. Erickleong
  17. benares = Replaced by Mamduh
  18. rt2008
  19. alexlucy
  20. DoreamonNikon
  21. beivied
  22. siaoon
  23. jack27
  24. Kid76
  25. Senate747
  26. brownpen
  27. riefdychrylyn
  28. Davy
  29. Allenlew
  30. kokobanana

Reserve List
  1. Mamduh
  2. thw777
  3. jonchootc

* Those on the reserve will be the first to replace the main list in the event if any of them fallout.

For those who are keen to be on the waiting list, you can drop by at 9:30am 19th Sep 2015.

Even if you do not get to participate in the competition, you still get to "Molest" the New Olympus OM-D EM10 II.

Kindly please substitue me with next in the reserve list for the contest, thanks.

• Participants to gather at the ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan for briefing and loaning of cameras at 9.30am at each selected session. They will then be given the full day to shoot using the new OM-D E-M10 Mark II. At 7.00pm, participants to return to ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan to return the cameras.

• Completed Video with individual clips taken with Olympus OM-D EM10 II are to be uploaded to Dropbox with download link for submission.

• On top of submitting the video, participant will also have have to upload the video taken with the OM-D E-M10 Mark II titled “I took the OM-D E-M10 Mark II Challenge” on Facebook with the hashtag #OlympusxClubSNAPShootOff. Participants are to comment on how the 5-axis image stabilisation improved their photographic

1. Dsolz
  2. georginaljw
  3. Thomas
  4. focus627
  5. dlym25
  6. LifeInPhotons
  7. Isaac Neo
  8. tcwdoggy
  9. willyamsan
  10. yuxiangsg
  11. swordwindsg
  12. caterham7
  13. justsyaz
  14. DAN
  15. bivtar23
  16. Erickleong
  18. rt2008
  19. alexlucy
  20. DoreamonNikon
  21. beivied
  22. siaoon
  23. jack27
  24. Kid76
  25. Senate747
  26. brownpen
  27. riefdychrylyn
  28. Davy
  29. Allenlew
  30. kokobanana

Reserve List
  1. Mamduh
  2. thw777
  3. jonchootc

For those who are keen to be on the waiting list, you can drop by at 9:30am 19th Sep 2015.

is the reserved list activated for tomorrow? no news

if possible, would want to be in the waiting list...

• Participants to gather at the ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan for briefing and loaning of cameras at 9.30am at each selected session. They will then be given the full day to shoot using the new OM-D E-M10 Mark II. At 7.00pm, participants to return to ClubSNAP Gallery @ Funan to return the cameras and submit up to 5 photos/videos for the photo competition.
  • All participants can submit up to 5 images/videos for the competition to be submitted upon the return to ClubSNAP Gallery@ Funan at 7.00pm.
  • On top of the submitting the photos, participant will also have have to upload a photo taken with the OM-D E-M10 Mark II titled “I took the OM-D E-M10 Mark II Challenge” on Facebook with the hashtag #OlympusxClubSNAPShootOff. Participants are to comment on how the 5-axis image stabilisation improved their photographic experience

Registration results for 12th September 2015

1. Firerawkz
  2. ahblack
  3. Gamst
  4. Noinoi
  5. Lancelot365
  6. devil75
  7. Lonexwolff
  8. gaz0307
  9. aia1911
  10. Daxiong
  11. mqz512
  12. csbum = Replace by sohwayne
  13. Sweeper
  14. liehwat
  15. pezziny
  16. Jonathan Ang
  17. Rilakkuma
  18. Rickhunter02
  19. Karen Goh = Replace by grandmaster33
  20. picmaniac
  21. Wlimws
  22. Maddurian
  23. Charlatan
  24. nicholasgsw
  25. ctings
  26. joncwq
  27. Shirline
  28. Candice
  29. photoL
  30. pweijian
  31. LucioF

For those who are keen to be on the waiting list, you can drop by at 9:30am 12th Sep 2015.

1. Dsolz
  2. georginaljw
  3. Thomas
  4. focus627
  5. dlym25
  6. LifeInPhotons
  7. Isaac Neo
  8. tcwdoggy
  9. willyamsan
  10. yuxiangsg
  11. swordwindsg
  12. caterham7
  13. justsyaz
  14. DAN
  15. bivtar23
  16. Erickleong
  18. rt2008
  19. alexlucy
  20. DoreamonNikon = Replaced by thw777
  21. beivied
  22. siaoon
  23. jack27
  24. Kid76
  25. Senate747
  26. brownpen
  27. riefdychrylyn
  28. Davy
  29. Allenlew
  30. kokobanana

Reserve List
  1. jonchootc
  2. niwde
  3. Photogenie

Hi Organizer,

I received the email on the Olympus OM-D Challenge on 19 Sep but I have to work in the morning. Can I collect the camera in the camera?

Hello,

May I know how many batteries will be provided for the video category?

Thanks!

hi for the video challenge, are we allowed to use video editing software to compile a 3 minute video, and what are the limitations on video editing? thanks!

also, do we have to use the kit lens or we can change lens, as long as we are using the body?

Total 2 Batteries (1 in camera) are provided.

You are allow to use any lens or accessories, but images/videos has to be capture from Olympus OM-D EM10 II.

1. Dsolz
  2. georginaljw
  3. Thomas
  4. focus627
  5. dlym25
  6. LifeInPhotons
  7. Isaac Neo
  8. tcwdoggy
  9. willyamsan
  10. yuxiangsg
  11. swordwindsg
  12. caterham7
  13. justsyaz
  14. DAN
  15. bivtar23
  16. Erickleong
  18. rt2008
  19. alexlucy
  20. DoreamonNikon
  21. beivied
  22. siaoon
  23. jack27
  24. Kid76
  25. Senate747
  26. brownpen
  27. riefdychrylyn
  28. Davy
  29. Allenlew
  30. kokobanana

Reserve List
  1. Mamduh
  2. thw777
  3. jonchootc

Dear Editor,

I noticed that no. 18 and no.19 in the list are of the same name. Is there a typo or due to double registration? If it is a double registration, does that mean that thw777 (my username, the next in the waiting list) can participate the competition?