Trying to be a singer can be very expensive

thsi could be the most expnesive album ever.. so if you spend 14 million to produce a album, how much do you expect to earn? 30 million?

It's like that joke...

Q. How do you make a million in _______ (insert career/business where it's hard to succeed – showbiz, music,)?
A. Start with two million.

Dont care pretty or not as long as if guilty all go squat Changi!!

then you see pretty or not

Honest people hard earn money for her to make face pretty. Don't give chance, maximum penalty Ho Yi

Aye, the law is the law.

Anyways, that's just satire. Gave me a chuckle though.

Dont care pretty or not as long as if guilty all go squat Changi!!

then you see pretty or not

Honest people hard earn money for her to make face pretty. Don't give chance, maximum penalty Ho Yi

actually yes, she really look attractive.. i was surprised too.. i didn't recall seeing a chio bu last year when they are charged in court..

anyway, makeup makes ALOT of differences... so not sure if the beauty is real or maufactured one.. haha

Chio Bu must be innocent. They are just trying to save everyone's soul and bring everyone to heaven.

How true.

Those who have been to heaven before knows there are only beautiful and innocent Chio Bu with wings and harps in heaven.

Don't forget to bring your Nikon, Canon or Pextax with you there. :bsmilie:

Can become a prison warden and check and see real or not. :bsmilie:

no need lah, look for pics when she go swimming or jogging.. all makeup will be washed off

How true.

Those who have been to heaven before knows there are only beautiful and innocent Chio Bu with wings and harps in heaven.

Don't forget to bring your Nikon, Canon or Pextax with you there. :bsmilie:

You forgot Sony.

ChineseAngel.jpg

Religion is a very powerful thing, when used skillfully the preachers can get their followers to do crazy things. Case in point, look at the Bail blast, poison gas in Korea, etc. Even if they are thrown in jail their believers will still say that they have done no wrong and that this is a test of that their faith. Looking from another angle they are right, this is a test of their faith to see if they follow the word of GOD or if they follow the word of a Man.
Case Study: the reverend Jim Jones. Started out young, and got corrupted by fame and fortune

Q: How much did the video cost to produce?

PSY: This one cost a little more than “Gangnam Style” because I changed and delayed the schedule, that’s why it cost more. It was like $150,000 to make.

----------------------------------------------------------------

i guess ganam style is one of the most profitable , and it cost less than $150,000

One witty and noted photographer mentioned that if GOD had intended Sun Ho to spread HIS Word through song, HE would have given her a better voice ..... and a better dance routine ....

Don't forget that only through the talents of 何耀珊 Singapore makes its presence felt in Grammy Awards:

[video=youtube;dauXfVzQMZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauXfVzQMZk[/video]

Don't forget that only through the talents of 何耀珊 Singapore makes its presence felt in Grammy Awards:

[video=youtube;dauXfVzQMZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauXfVzQMZk[/video]

Interviewer: "Do you have ANY message to all your fans out there ?"

(Her one chance of making a GLOBAL STATEMENT or CALL OUT about the Gospel in a globally televised event is here)

Sun Ho: "... Thank you for supporting ME, and thank you for loving MY songs... keep supporting ME and I'LL do well !"

gee.... was there even ONE teeny tiny beetsy little mention of GOD or spreading the gospel ???

Last edited:
Interviewer: "Do you have ANY message to all your fans out there ?"

Sun Ho: "... Thank you for supporting ME, and thank you for loving MY songs... keep supporting ME and I'LL do well !"

gee.... was there even ONE teeny tiny beetsy little mention of GOD or spreading the gospel ???

I've been to one of their service.. for me its more like a motivational coaching, with lots of success stories, God's blessing, healing, career advancement.. etc.
Very little of Gospel exposition, but they made sure you don't forget to give God what is His :bsmilie:

I've been to one of their service.. for me its more like a motivational coaching, with lots of success stories, God's blessing, healing, career advancement.. etc.
Very little of Gospel exposition, but they made sure you don't forget to give God what is His :bsmilie:

So did you donate your Leica to them? :bsmilie: