Training cycle for NSmen to be cut from 13 to 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Tiger said:
IPPT phase out.

SOC come in. :devil: :devil:

Yes yes, SOC come in, and should forget about cutting the cycle. On top of that, every ICT should go to the max of 40 days. :devil:

* togu put on his SAF swatch watch and do some dancing...

SOC!? :faint:

Medic................!!!!

togu said:
Yes yes, SOC come in, and should forget about cutting the cycle. On top of that, every ICT should go to the max of 40 days. :devil:

* togu put on his SAF swatch watch and do some dancing...

SOC.. haha.. those who don't make 10:30 cannot book out! NSman included! :bsmilie:

oh well..

djork said:
was he on IHL or something? sometimes those people might just be forgotten by the unit..

got a friend.. done 9 times.. then accident.. so stop..

then for the next 10 yr 3 month... nothing ...

until recently, his record was dug out and he no choice got to finish it..

heheee... " suey "

djork said:
SOC.. haha.. those who don't make 10:30 cannot book out! NSman included! :bsmilie:

oh well..

I think the whole camp got to stay in liao. :bsmilie:
Including CO, S1, S2, S3, S4. RSM & CSM.

I remember timing for SOC.
BMT : 10:30 min
1st Yrs Unit : 10:00 min
2nd Yrs Unit : 09:30 min :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

King Tiger said:
IPPT phase out.

SOC come in. :devil: :devil:

:bsmilie: Best, do both. :sweatsm:

Inimatad said:
Wah lau...finish my 13 years cycle then they announce...chey !
I think the 10 year cycle will consist of 8 high keys. 2 Low keys...First and last year.;)

N*H B*h...me too. Next year ROD liao then now they announce. Can ask for compensation of time lost for these 3 years? :angry:

I suspect that the government is trying to save money by reducing expenses on NSmen's pay. The real reason may not be the increase in manpower or modern technology. Cost cutting to make economic sense.

johnlim said:
I suspect that the government is trying to save money by reducing expenses on NSmen's pay. The real reason may not be the increase in manpower or modern technology. Cost cutting to make economic sense.

i thought our birthrate keeps falling, how come got extra manpower?? don tell me got FT joined our army?? errmm, then its high time to hv a new FT general too :think: those who really got war experiences n not thru halo 3 or scholarships

Status
Not open for further replies.