Toa Payoh / Bishan / Ang Mo Kio Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to join you guys. pls pm me a contact number(just in case).

For those going for Portraiture shoot this sat, pls note that the ideal timing is 5 or 5.30pm for about 1 hour & followed by nite macro, so try to get some food prior to 5pm in order to save some precious time.

Also, remember to apply some insect repellent on yourself if you are allergic to insects' bites.

BATS : Lower Pierce Reservoir Night Macro

Date: 27th September 08, Saturday
Time: 6:30pm sunset | 7:30pm macro
Gear to bring : Photography Equipment, Torch, Water

1. Parampita (Organiser)
2. falconite
3. artemis
4. pegasus1010
5. eileenksj
6. astrise
7. eng60232

BATS : Lower Pierce Reservoir Portriature

Date: 27th September 08, Saturday
Time: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Gear to bring : Photography Equipment, Towel, Water, Reflector, Flash w batteries
Fee: SGD10
Theme: Sunset Romantiques

1. Artemis (Organiser)
2. pegasus1010
3. eileenksj
4. ParamPita
5. astrise
6. marctheworld
7. All Blue (TBC?)

*Note : Model shoot restriction applies and restriction under descretion of organiser.

NOTE : 1st meetup point before 5pm should be here (in map) for those meeting at Prata shop. Correct me if I'm wrong :
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia...el_site_106426/5/?x=369626.0100&y=152242.3400.

Artemis: Models pic link & details have been sent via PM. Those who want to see the pic or have not receive it can PM me.
Anyway, sneak preview of one of the model : http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3028/2889855431_ab69665b16.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Artemis, 3am still kicking sia...

Coz got shoot must check everything ok or not, joining us for the shoot? So long no hear from you.

As I may be offline soon, any queries or those who interested to attend the outing at Lower Pierce, please pm pegasus1010 for contact by 3pm today. 2 mollers will be in the shoot!

HAPPY WEEKEND AHEAD!

hi, i'm on. see you guys there. i presume before 5 that is.

yes, if u are shooting models followed by nite macro. I'll be there @ prata place b4 5pm for some bites. c u soon..

ya, i'm here to shoot model and see the place AND to get to know new friends.

i'm back home from the outing today!!! I enjoyed myself. Hope you guys who are there also did.

how was the night shoot? too bad mine can't take night shots else can continue.
hey so whats your next plan? the pierce was good place to take!

how was the night shoot? too bad mine can't take night shots else can continue.
hey so whats your next plan? the pierce was good place to take!

but i make sure i wear long sleeve shirt and long pants :bsmilie::bsmilie:
then no more creepy feeling.

Great shoot with you guys today, sorry something cropped up just now I can't return in time for the second session.

but i make sure i wear long sleeve shirt and long pants :bsmilie::bsmilie:
then no more creepy feeling.

Hmm...thats why is call 'pierce'...kekek...but how was ur sunset shoot? nicely taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.