[thoongeng] A Photo a Week 2014

As promised, adding in weeks 9 and 10.

Week 9 - Trip to Iceland, beautiful scenery.

Day 3 Skogafoss - Mar '14
by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr

Week 10 - Lucky to be able to see the aurora borealis / northern lights in Iceland :)

Day 6 Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon aurora borealis - Mar '14

More photographs from the trip can be seen here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1395658

Last edited:
TS, awesome Iceland shot and album!

Week 21 - Erm... no shots from this week to present... so sharing 2 shots from week 20, of which I spent time during week 21 to post process ;p

Week 20-2 Action at the DBS Marina Regatta '14 held at Marina Bay

DBS Marina Regatta May '14

Week 20-3 Trying out a panorama at this location, thought Avalon was closed but it's lights were still on

Marina Bay May '14

As promised, adding in weeks 9 and 10.

Week 9 - Trip to Iceland, beautiful scenery.
Day 3 Skogafoss - Mar '14[/url] by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr
Week 10 - Lucky to be able to see the aurora borealis / northern lights in Iceland :)
Day 6 Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon aurora borealis - Mar '14[/url] by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr
More photographs from the trip can be seen here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1395658

Nice shots you have there, as well as in the series. :)

Week 26 - A trip to East Java, Indonesia with SgTrekker (www.sgtrekker.com). Had a splashing good time ;)
Tanjung Papuma Beach Jun '14[/url] by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr

I like this one with the combination of sunset, flare, splashing motion and silky smooth water.

Last edited:
Nice shots you have there, as well as in the series. :)

I like this one with the combination of sunset, flare, splashing motion and silky smooth water.

Thanks ltsee for dropping by with your kind comments!

Week 29 - National Education Show 2. Everyone enjoying the fireworks, including Mr Leonardo ;)
(Main fireworks from a single capture, short burst of stage fireworks during blue hour as base image. 1 image each to blend in highlight details in buildings, lighted lobby of ArtScience Museum and for additional fireworks in reflection)

NDP National Education Show 2 fireworks Jul '14 - everyone enjoying the fireworks