Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sweatsm: whats what my gf said when i brough her to TK last month !!

You dared to bring her? Not afraid that she'll grab one of the tripods and knock you out ah? :bsmilie:

"We are not buying anymore Thinktank!" "Konk!"

Tell her
"if you can lay down and open up whenever I want to, I will pick you."

:devil::bsmilie:

just tell her it's either her or the bags to help carry the equipments lor.
she might even give u money to buy wor...

lol crazy ppl. so who going to try the skin product first. i will make a trip to the state, maybe pick a set over there. :p

lol crazy ppl. so who going to try the skin product first. i will make a trip to the state, maybe pick a set over there. :p
dun want TTP stuff. But possible to get me a pelican case from there? if it is cheap over there.

I would love to try the dual lens changer thingie. Before Thinktank came out with it, I was using something like that (DIY though), by pasting velcro inside a Lowepro Sliplock Case 60 and using a bag divider to "split" the case into a dual lens case. ;)

I would love to try the dual lens changer thingie. Before Thinktank came out with it, I was using something like that (DIY though), by pasting velcro inside a Lowepro Sliplock Case 60 and using a bag divider to "split" the case into a dual lens case. ;)

i also looking at the diy things.
but there is something i found while using thebelt system.
i am currently using the speed demon.
sometime i would add the large lens drop in, lightning fast or lencase75.

i use the sling, but i found it to be quite heavy and will get uncomfortable if carry for long hours.

do you all find this true will using the belt system.

due to this i tend to bring the airport antidue more on shooting events.

dun want TTP stuff. But possible to get me a pelican case from there? if it is cheap over there.

i am not sure. btw you play Subspace Continuum? in T3?

hmm wat u guys think of the Speed racer ?
anyone going TK 2night ??

I think I will get the skin belt to replace the pro speed belt for casual usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.