Think Tank Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is almost the exact same setup I had before upgrading to D200. Do you have the battery grip? If so, I think Glass Taxi will be a better choice if you want the battery grip to be attached all the time. As stated in my Change Up review, I can stuff the D80 + 18-200 (attached) + 50/1.4 + battery grip + SB-800 + rocket blower all in the main compartment but the battery grip is detached. A beltpack is not really convenient if you need to run as it flops about.

thanks...

hope the damage wun be too much..

:bsmilie:

you guys badbad, i got the virus from you all, then got my CFO to approve, need to confirm or not if i take it out to sell , she sure kill me liao :p
antidole is good, now still thinking how to assemble it with the modules i got.
btw y no no??

Back then I was wondering why you didn't get a belt or beltpack and got the modules instead... But you can still use them on normal belts or on the adjustable strap of the Antidote's waist belt.

3) Molest for 1hr !!! Too long man ... should have just BBB everything :nono:

That's why the :nono:

It is very nice of your CFO to approve your rather expensive purchase but I guess that is the benefit of giving a 24-105 as a gift ;p

wat time open tomolo...

all u guys keep 'molesting'....

i also wan to 'molest'...

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Paiseh, all kenna molested liao. There were plastic wrappers all over the place and the bags were crying because they have been molested over and over again...

how much does the cam strap cost? post review! :p

The camera strap costs $35 and comes in two colour combinations: black/blue and black/grey. I will say it is considerably more expensive than the more well-known OpTech/USA strap. I will post a review after I use it more.

the things i molest i bought liao. :p
my CFO of coz very nice. that is y she is mine :p
truth be said, antidole is right bag for me liao.
now more tlc to CFO. :p

Back then I was wondering why you didn't get a belt or beltpack and got the modules instead... But you can still use them on normal belts or on the adjustable strap of the Antidote's waist belt.

That's why the :nono:

It is very nice of your CFO to approve your rather expensive purchase but I guess that is the benefit of giving a 24-105 as a gift ;p

i was thinking of using with normal pouch, 7 million or primus AW.
na, she would have approve with or without the lens :) so far all is ok one. :p damn i feeling lucky now :p
no la, did not really molest for 1 hour. was deciding between the antidole and vertex200. so you know the answer to that. :p

i was thinking of using with normal pouch, 7 million or primus AW.
na, she would have approve with or without the lens :) so far all is ok one. :p damn i feeling lucky now :p
no la, did not really molest for 1 hour. was deciding between the antidole and vertex200. so you know the answer to that. :p

That is really nice of her. Great to have a gf with deep interest in photography eh? ;)

Now what TTP bag will you be getting for her or are you carrying all the stuffs? ;p

i nearly hit my limit for spending this time round.

So when is the next time?

i nearly hit my limit for spending this time round.

think i better jus bring cash...

no cards...

if not,........................

:sweat::sweat:

That is really nice of her. Great to have a gf with deep interest in photography eh? ;)

Now what TTP bag will you be getting for her or are you carrying all the stuffs? ;p

she is still looking for something she like.
as far as i know, i carry everyting.
after packing antidole i found a bad thing that the tripod is attached to the side which can be not very balance.

lastly i can only say i am lucky, very lucky :)
next time with i have a change in my collection. dun think will be anytime soon.

10am i think? Or was it 11am. Don't worry, i am sure there are enough stocks for your Christmas shopping. Tomorrow it's time to bring my T.T.P out for field test, and this time with the harness.

Hey there bro, looks like it is also time to promote TTP stuffs besides the deadly poison of the new cameras and lenses ;p

think i better jus bring cash...

no cards...

if not,........................

:sweat::sweat:

bo la, not card limit la. only my approval limit la.

she is still looking for something she like.
as far as i know, i carry everyting.
after packing antidole i found a bad thing that the tripod is attached to the side which can be not very balance.

lastly i can only say i am lucky, very lucky :)

Alright you lucky guy, it is time for you to get a shorter and lighter tripod (Gitzo/Benro 4-section?) if you wish to carry it with the Antidote. Any tripod about 60cm or longer (folded) will look very unbalanced with the Antidote as it is attached to the side. TTP has dedicated tripod bags but TK is not bringing them in because they are advised by TTP as the sales of the Bazookas in US is pretty slow. I have also heard of someone talking about some design issues with the tripod bags.

:light::light::light: Thread is reaching its limit liao :bigeyes: Phoakm hurry hurry start a new thread.....think he must be shack and sleeping now... after all the waiting for his items to finally arrive today :bsmilie:

Alright you lucky guy, it is time for you to get a shorter and lighter tripod (Gitzo/Benro 4-section?) if you wish to carry it with the Antidote. Any tripod about 60cm or longer (folded) will look very unbalanced with the Antidote as it is attached to the side. TTP has dedicated tripod bags but TK is not bringing them in because even TTP in US is finding the sales slow.

done liao. :p
got 2, benro and gitzo. both 4 section :p
frankly i would find tripod bag a burden. i will do more reveiw regarding this later.
currently, attached the benro to antidole, it is ligher under 1 kg
i still use tripod strip for my G1228MKII+M10. same strip you bought today. wanted to tell you that the strip is good. dun go round all the legs. just one leg for easy depluyment :)

done liao. :p
got 2, benro and gitzo. both 4 section :p
frankly i would find tripod bag a burden. i will do more reveiw regarding this later.
currently, attached the benro to antidole, it is ligher under 1 kg
i still use tripod strip for my G1228MKII+M10. same strip you bought today. wanted to tell you that the strip is good. dun go round all the legs. just one leg for easy depluyment :)

Looks like you have already done yourself a great favour. I am still lugging around a 4kg tripod... I had previously gotten the tripod strap but sold it. I was intending to get the Bazooka but after knowing TK is not bringing it in, I resorted to Manfrotto's own padded tripod bag (it is huge!) for transportation to destination (for oversea trips) and the tripod strap for more convenience carrying around. Thanks for the tip :)

Wonder if TTP will come up with their own tripod strap?

see u guys tomolo...

;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.