Think Tank Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is best for you to come on the day when items from the new shipment is available. Most of the smaller bags and pouches are out of stock now. There will be quite a lot of choices (but limited stock) and hope you will not be poisoned "gao gao" by us on that day ;)
Tks for the advice. ;)I am poison itself so not afraid of being poisoned. Anyway, am in no hurry as I already have many bags which has been serving me well and don't need anything till I get new equipment which wouldn't be here until Jan. So can afford to let others grab whatever they need first and I'll take my time to deliberate and then order exactly what I feel suits me best.

Just came back from TK, stuffs are coming on Friday. I will be collecting my stuff on Sat. :)

Thanks for the update. Will be going down tomorrow after work to get the stuffs.

I was there at 3pm, still no confirmation yet.So fast we have a date now :lovegrin: will go on Sat early afternoon too. Friday is too risky sikari arrive late.....or maybe Friday after 6pm try try see how :p

Yeah it fits snugly. Actually, the larger Speed Racer beltpack would be a better fit, but this will do. Will write a detailed review after a field test. Going out to Aussie with my family for a few days.

So far, I've been able to fit the 30D with a grip, with a Sigma 10-20 (short but fat), a 50mm f/1.8 with hood, and a 24-85mm, plus other odds and ends. There's a lot of space left. I think Think Tank did a good job with this beltpack.

I agreed with you as we have very similar setup, I tried to put my equipment on both the bags but to me i felt the speed freak is a little to small for my stuff :sweat: Speed racer will be a better choice. I remembered that after putting the 30D (with the grip and lens) in the lens down position, it was very tight to zip up the bag. The top opening is also a bit too small for easy removal of my 77mm diameter lens. When compared, the speed racer is much easier, but of course the speed racer is too big and bulky. With it on my hip, its like doubling the thickness of me :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I was there at 3pm, still no confirmation yet.So fast we have a date now :lovegrin: will go on Sat early afternoon too. Friday is too risky sikari arrive late.....or maybe Friday after 6pm try try see how :p

I have a shoot in the morning. Most probably in the early afternoon will be there after lunch. Maybe coffee session after that? ;)

Will call later in the afternoon to confirm the (non-)arrival of the items. Can't wait to get my hands on the camera strap :lovegrin:

or you want a live report starting from 615pm?

can report LIVE ah ??

6.15pm... :think:

meaning not reaching this noon liao ??

1PM ah? Still at Cashew Heights leh...

Items from the new shipment are already on the shelves but must wait for one more hour...

Looks like every one is after the pouches and Glass Taxi again. I am wondering why Glass Taxi is so popular?

Items from the new shipment are already on the shelves but must wait for one more hour...

Looks like every one is after the pouches and Glass Taxi again. I am wondering why Glass Taxi is so popular?

can only come tomolo...

if not wat would u recommand ??

:)

can only come tomolo...

if not wat would u recommand ??

:)

No lah, I have nothing against the Glass Taxi but I do see quite a number of people getting or intend to get it. Even bro phoakm is also promoting it. It is a pretty small backpack with the pro speed belt as a possible attachment. Hmm... from the look of it, it is quite versatile... Can also fit a D200 with battery grip. A pity that it lacks hooks to attach TTP's own camera strap.

Oh no, this is bad, the TTP BBB virus is infecting again... Must sell other stuffs before getting this...

No lah, I have nothing against the Glass Taxi but I do see quite a number of people getting or intend to get it. Even bro phoakm is also promoting it. It is a pretty small backpack with the pro speed belt as a possible attachment. Hmm... from the look of it, it is quite versatile... Can also fit a D200 with battery grip. A pity that it lacks hooks to attach TTP's own camera strap.

Oh no, this is bad, the TTP BBB virus is infecting again... Must sell other stuffs before getting this...

well... i going tomolo with a open mind but might be siding to taxi..

got a d80 with 18-135 and 50f1.4 plus a sb800 ( so far )

hehe...

well... i going tomolo with a open mind but might be siding to taxi..

got a d80 with 18-135 and 50f1.4 plus a sb800 ( so far )

hehe...

That is almost the exact same setup I had before upgrading to D200. Do you have the battery grip? If so, I think Glass Taxi will be a better choice if you want the battery grip to be attached all the time. As stated in my Change Up review, I can stuff the D80 + 18-200 (attached) + 50/1.4 + battery grip + SB-800 + rocket blower all in the main compartment but the battery grip is detached. A beltpack is not really convenient if you need to run as it flops about.

Status
Not open for further replies.