They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first ate McDonald's at Liat Towers in 1979. I vomited like crazy when I reached home. I was wondering then "Why so many people queue up for something that tasted so horrible?"

Kentucky Fried Chicken was still the best then. Cosy atmosphere furnished with beautiful wooden tables and chairs, with waiters and waitresses serving the diners. A plate of 3-piece chicken set with coleslaw, whipped potato, a bun and a glass of soda cost S$3.20.

My mum told me that last time those who can eat KFC simply are affluent. She also said that last time eat KFC must use fork and knife. Not sure whether this is true.

Basically, nowadays KFC and mcdonalds will increase their price by 5-10 cents every 2 weeks to a month. Cos whenever I walk pass them, I saw the change in price.

hahahaha i used to work in KFC, you guys wont wanna know whts actually happening behind the kitchen ahahahaha

hahahaha i used to work in KFC, you guys wont wanna know whts actually happening behind the kitchen ahahahaha

What? :bsmilie::devil:

My uncle used to say they anyhow clean the chicken parts, even drop on floor or what won't clean just dump into the fryer to fry:sweat:

Every company got its own hidden secrets, even NTUC. :devil:

hahah its not the girls, its the food we are cooking MUAHAHAHAHA! this is why i dont eat fastfood. xD now you know why everyone loves KFC, coz we have dirty secret extra ingrdients at the kitchen hahahaha!

Addictive additive? :think:

I used to work at Domino's Pizza while living and studying in the US. Guess what they add into their pizza toppings? - Rat faeces.

and there's mega mcspicy now!

While I quite like fastfood, I still think out of them, Superdog @ Vivocity is the best in terms of taste. Portions are alright, but the quality is there. KFC service is horrible, I hate them but I like Zinger + chilli-infused whipped potato so I have no choice. McDonalds has awesome service but I'm dismayed to hear the news Mattlock brings. We must riot!

and there's mega mcspicy now!

waseh

jus saw it when i passed by mac.

double patty mcSpicy but i think i'll gif it a miss after reading the latest mcSpicy chicken patty is... not the same anymore.

and they even haf this mega big mac with 4 beef patty. almost quarter pounder feel but yet, far from it. :bsmilie:

waseh

jus saw it when i passed by mac.

double patty mcSpicy but i think i'll gif it a miss after reading the latest mcSpicy chicken patty is... not the same anymore.

and they even haf this mega big mac with 4 beef patty. almost quarter pounder feel but yet, far from it. :bsmilie:

Its four beef patty right, but all thin thin one...like prata.

Recently Burger King has this new promotion for their double/triple/quad patty burger and i went to try....kena cheated i tell you. The patty in the picture big big one, as thick as the bun, but in reality, so thin i can't feel (eat) the difference between one or two patty (i tried the double patty version). I became a victim of advertisements.

Its four beef patty right, but all thin thin one...like prata.

Recently Burger King has this new promotion for their double/triple/quad patty burger and i went to try....kena cheated i tell you. The patty in the picture big big one, as thick as the bun, but in reality, so thin i can't feel (eat) the difference between one or two patty (i tried the double patty version). I became a victim of advertisements.

:sweat::sweatsm:

seems like mac's double cheeseburger n mcChicken are the best deal. S$2/, steady.

victim of the nice food fotos. we all kena before. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.