The struggle of the human mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don;t think it will be that simple. It will go like this:

OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! SLOWLY!!! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! FINISH OR NOT? OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! FINALLY!! HUH WHAT YOU MEAN SECOND ROUND??!! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR FRIEND ALSO WANT TO JOIN IN. OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! and that is why you will walk funny the morning after heheheh...:devil:

You are right. I defer to the you with the experience !!! :sweatsm: ;P

Last edited:
I think to stay sane is the greatest challenge under the pressure from internal self and external sources (family and peers and work)

But good thing...if u r permanently insane u can claim for it too from ur insurance .

Ok back to main topic: 1. Embracing new technology : <- I love to embrace new gadgets but very costly....

I would rather embrace a loved one than have technology. U love someone, she can love u back..u love machines, can that machine love u back?

I would rather embrace a loved one than have technology. U love someone, she can love u back..u love machines, can that machine love u back?

she can dun reciprocate de ler. :sweat:

love is hard to find. lol...

den again if suddenly a machine voice out its love for u... i think its time u get in exorcised. :devil::sweat::bsmilie:

Bionic Woman ah ?

i have a hard time seeing the future, that consists of 4 lucky digits! :bsmilie:

That's a good one while Sion did want to mention that he find it difficult not to be
able to have access to CS. Congratulations guys! :thumbsup:

Another contribution mentioned that it is also a mind blowing assumption to be
able to find a lady who is warm and passionate as the current trend of having
too many cold females out there is just as difficult to understand too.

What do you think? :(

Warm up the dolly.

Last edited:
That's a good one while Sion did want to mention that he find it difficult not to be
able to have access to CS. Congratulations guys! :thumbsup:

dunno le, i got no prob accessing CS. :embrass:

men are stuck in the past, having to fill the traditional roll of breadwinner. society expects men to. men can oni wear pants while women got the choice of skirts.

cold female i refering to the wan Redstone post.

hahah rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.