The struggle of the human mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
give ur boss 30 days notice can liao.

keke, i know easier said den done. :sweatsm:

Mebbe I shld sing in front of my boss. Let him have 30 days MC instead.

yes yes yes...but at least you feel better right? heheheh... you destress by stressing others. heheh

Hahaha.... u very evil leh. Pass it on huh ? :sweat:

Where u live ? I come over sing to you ?

den police come, u can have one room all to urself, peace n quiet.. free food also. :devil:dun have to worry abt living expenses. ;)

Yup...more or less. The only problem is whether you mind play "wife" to your lonesome "roommate" ...happy ever after and walk funny. :sweatsm::devil:

Yup...more or less. The only problem is whether you mind play "wife" to your lonesome "roommate" ...happy ever after and walk funny. :sweatsm::devil:

cant imagine some1 struggling... :rolleyes: :sweatsm:

in a world so diverse, its true for some, not true of others. :)

did u misunderstood wad i am trying to say? :dunno:

are you sure the world is so diverse?

or the ones who admit that they love for themselves are the less hypocritical and more realistic ones? :)

Hahaha.... u very evil leh. Pass it on huh ? :sweat:

Where u live ? I come over sing to you ?

hahahahah..... hey..I never put a gun to your head and force you to do it hor. BUt I thought hell it was worth a try to see if you would do it heheh.. I want to see if the other thread that say we SIngaporean are dumd or stupid is true or not hahahahahah...

Okay you proof you still have some good marbles in your head heheh PASS TEST!!! hehehehe

den police come, u can have one room all to urself, peace n quiet.. free food also. :devil:dun have to worry abt living expenses. ;)

Hmmm..... Pretty good proposition. Guess I better sing till someone dies to get that kind of treatment. Otherwise, could be gaffer tape over my mouth and arms instead ?

:sticktong ahahahaa....!

OUCH ! :confused:

hahahahah..... hey..I never put a gun to your head and force you to do it hor. BUt I thought hell it was worth a try to see if you would do it heheh.. I want to see if the other thread that say we SIngaporean are dumd or stupid is true or not hahahahahah...

Okay you proof you still have some good marbles in your head heheh PASS TEST!!! hehehehe

Marbles up there and 2 BIG marbles down there too. Dont forget. I can still count my marbles. Not dumb hor. ;)

are you sure the world is so diverse?

or the ones who admit that they love for themselves are the less hypocritical and more realistic ones? :)

to that, yes.

1 must love themselves to love others. it may seem strange to u, but perception oso is a part of reality (sometimes distorted). reality is vast enough to accommodate the beautiful & the ugly.

"the eye of the beholder."

In keeping up with the style of modern culture and staying alive what do you think is the struggle of the human mind?

1. Embracing new technology

2. Peer pressure

3. Keeping up with the higher cost of education

4. Danger of being caught in sudden outbreak of unknown diseases.

5. To be free from every sort of bondage.

6. To remain curious, open, unsatiated in all its relations with nature.

7. To bring food to the table for the family.

8. To find an immediate solution to the current down turn of the economy.

9. To get rid of the fear of being attack by so called organised beliefs such as those so often known as the "terrorists".

10. The financial and medical problems associated with the aging population.

What are your views on the above or is there any other struggles you may have encounted?

:)

I think to stay sane is the greatest challenge under the pressure from internal self and external sources (family and peers and work)

But good thing...if u r permanently insane u can claim for it too from ur insurance .

Ok back to main topic: 1. Embracing new technology : <- I love to embrace new gadgets but very costly....

I think to stay sane is the greatest challenge under the pressure from internal self and external sources (family and peers and work)

But good thing...if u r permanently insane u can claim for it too from ur insurance .

Ok back to main topic: 1. Embracing new technology : <- I love to embrace new gadgets but very costly....

Got insurance against insanity one meh ? Eh, gotta introduce here hor. :sweatsm: mEBBE I never read the fine prints in my policy.... hahahaa....

THANKS ! :angel:

No I don;t think it will be that simple. It will go like this:

OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! SLOWLY!!! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! FINISH OR NOT? OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! FINALLY!! HUH WHAT YOU MEAN SECOND ROUND??!! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR FRIEND ALSO WANT TO JOIN IN. OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! and that is why you will walk funny the morning after heheheh...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.