The Power of Fantastic 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom81 said:
Iron Man and Batman no super powers, only have lotsa of money. Both are millionaire who spend money to become a superhero. :)

amends here, they are BILLIONAIRES...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i still prefer Christopher Lambert in Highlander... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

On man! if for anything, its his very unique character portrayal that wins flwers and remembrance. No one, No one forgets the Highlander.

On the side note, why didnt anyone raised GREEN LANTERN and SILVER SURFER...both had their individual comic publine.

o yeah.. i luv silver surfer... he n his hard-to-draw metallic body. did a drawing of him once. but tat was abt... 4 yrs ago i think it sux. ahueahea.. maybe i shoulda get crackin' n draw him once more.

green latern? i'd prefer green goblin though.

swamp thing anyone?

detrop said:
o yeah.. i luv silver surfer... he n his hard-to-draw metallic body. did a drawing of him once. but tat was abt... 4 yrs ago i think it sux. ahueahea.. maybe i shoulda get crackin' n draw him once more.

green latern? i'd prefer green goblin though.

swamp thing anyone?

swamp thing reminds me of SPAWN!

anybody likes DEVILMAN?

huh? is tat so? i thought super soldier were fr Cap only?
something in common, were they soldiers? or did wolverine learned his moves frm Cap?

toasty said:
Captain america received some super-soldier serum which gives him elevated reflexes, strength, agility etc... Not quite full-fledged super-powers, but his training helps to push those gifts from the super-soldier serum to the limit.

The punisher is one of the comic-book characters with no super-powers, just a lot of guns, training and an attitude.

Punisher is just like Chow Yuen Fatt. :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think Doc Doom older than Darth Vader... so it should be Darth Vader is copied from Doc Doom...

Anybody like Super Villians?

Venom. ;)

tao said:
both of them are Americans lor! :bsmilie:

I like Ghost Rider... super cool.

grccpanel.jpg

movie coming soon...

detrop said:
huh? is tat so? i thought super soldier were fr Cap only?
something in common, were they soldiers? or did wolverine learned his moves frm Cap?

Captain America and Wolverine came from the same lab. Captain America is weapon 0 and Wolverine is weapon 10 (X). :)

detrop said:
oh btw, i heard a fren of mine who read a collab series of marvel heroes n DC heroes, that superman beats practically every marvel characters to pulp. thats dang too much fr me, a marvel supporter, to accept man.

Where got Superman defeat every Marvel heros? He only defeat Hulk. And thats only 1 series on Marvel vs DC.

Zplus said:
Super Soldier Formula??
;)

Oh man... gettin old.

:thumbsup: Zai. Looks like have a pro in Marvel comics here. :)

itisnottheendorg said:
amends here, they are BILLIONAIRES...

On man! if for anything, its his very unique character portrayal that wins flwers and remembrance. No one, No one forgets the Highlander.

On the side note, why didnt anyone raised GREEN LANTERN and SILVER SURFER...both had their individual comic publine.

Green Lantern will kana low batt and must recharge with his lantern. Ultraman also always low batt. :bsmilie:

ultraman dun seem to belong to same league as the marvel and dc heroes le... :bsmilie:

~Arcanic~ said:
well, a lot of superheros have a lot of things in common actually.. hehe

You mean like green latern & Hulk? :bsmilie:

bonfire said:
You mean like green latern & Hulk? :bsmilie:

if i remember correctly, the hulk have different color in different era... reflecting in different style... anyway i not into HULKING...

btw y everybody spell green lantern, latern?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
if i remember correctly, the hulk have different color in different era... reflecting in different style... anyway i not into HULKING...

btw y everybody spell green lantern, latern?

yeah, the HULK used to be grey in color! :eek:

greyhulka.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.