The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

28mm Full Frame

36915061_1024.jpg

Thanks,this shooting location is very limited, one floor one photographer, I guess the coming weeks no chance to shoot unless go very early to chop the place, before 4pm? :think:
Yes I stacked the images. :)

ah ok.. i am lazy to camp.. lolx..

voigtlander Color Skopar SLII 20mm F3.5

Nice view.

Think Kengoh, hard to find a good location at the HDB flat around the area to take this scene. Most of them sure have their wall obstructing unless you don't use wide angles lens.

Was at there to find the umbrella tree.. lol

I've scouted this vantage point before, but never got the chance to try it out yet.
That was like 1yr ago. :D

I've scouted this vantage point before, but never got the chance to try it out yet.
That was like 1yr ago. :D

hmm time for you to go and take :p

I think you also scouted from a HDB flat at Jalan Sultan its diagonal opposite of the Malabar Muslim Jama-ath mosque. Think I will go there try one day.

Today I'm 3hrs earlier than last week but I got even lower floor. :eek:
You early, people earlier than you. :bsmilie:

Anyway tonight's work:

Looks good too. So higher vintage will be better?

OMG, 3 hours earlier and there are ppl before you! my god!

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's any fast FF AUTOFOCUS prime lens 24mm or below ? I like the 31, 43 & 77, but really hope there is something 24mm or below and hopefully f2.8 or f4. I really like the FDA 15-30 f2.8 but kinda heavy for travelling. Thanks ya !

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's any fast FF AUTOFOCUS prime lens 24mm or below ? I like the 31, 43 & 77, but really hope there is something 24mm or below and hopefully f2.8 or f4. I really like the FDA 15-30 f2.8 but kinda heavy for travelling. Thanks ya !

If you can get your hands on the FA*24mm F2, it's a great lens.

Not much options as currently. The future prime lens are still in the pipe line.

You have to source for the 2nd hand FA*24 F2 instead if you really want one. There also a FA20 F2.8 but i think this is a harder find.

Not much options as currently. The future prime lens are still in the pipe line.

You have to source for the 2nd hand FA*24 F2 instead if you really want one. There also a FA20 F2.8 but i think this is a harder find.

i definitely recommend the FA 24

IMGP4585 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

Had been reading up on street photography recently , and came across a photographer by the name of Josef Koudelka. Apparently he often utilises triangles in his composition when it comes to shooting multiple subjects. The article I came across mentioned that " What works well when it comes to multiple subjects is when they come in threes". The article then went on to mention examples which comes into mind, such as " the three little pigs, the three blind mice, and so on" . From my personal example would be a threesome lor. :bsmilie:

Well here is my dedication to Mr. Josef Koudelka.

IMGP2269 by maverick_h, on Flickr

i definitely recommend the FA 24

https://flic.kr/p/KdQtDFIMGP4585 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

If I understand you correctly, spydertrader, Sigma 24/2.8 AF Super Wide ii is the best for you; small, light, sharp, uber close focus..

Last edited:
So long not here, really alot nice photos. Thumbs up all...

My humble share here...Not the best angle but will explore further next time....

K18
13701158_1429814047045595_1254972423885341538_o.jpg

Fa*28-70
13662153_1429814043712262_5486248976207251078_o.jpg

Last edited:
Throwback to my previous trip..

$27709201222_ffd7fa05ab_c.jpg
Always a motivation to find our way to the various huts on the Three Capes Track

$27532241890_6b6de967fa_c.jpg
Sun going down fast on final night of Three Capes Track in Tasmania

$27199044923_100a859c85_c.jpg
Cloudy night on first day of Three Capes Track in Tasmania.. Praying for better weather for day 2

View attachment 11962
One of many rocks

View attachment 11963
Tessellated Pavement

So long not here, really alot nice photos. Thumbs up all...

My humble share here...Not the best angle but will explore further next time....

K18

Fa*28-70

Throwback to my previous trip..

Always a motivation to find our way to the various huts on the Three Capes Track

Sun going down fast on final night of Three Capes Track in Tasmania

Cloudy night on first day of Three Capes Track in Tasmania.. Praying for better weather for day 2

One of many rocks

Tessellated Pavement

Welcome back both!! kekeke.. It's been quiet here. :X