The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, how do you find the batt life of your NDS lite ?

I play for about 2 hours a day (to and fro travelling journey to office) and
i have to charge the unit every other day. The screen brightness is tuned to
60% bright and volume totally off. Have a feeling my unit drains batt very
fast, is it just mine ?

Yup Super Mario Advance 4 is actually Super Mario 3.. Its actually for GBA one, but since NDS can play GBA games, we can just get it..;)

hello, so do u mean Super Mario Advance 4 is actually Super Mario 3? so is it on NDS or GBA?

I remember Mario 3 is really quite interesting and had added a lot of things comparing to older Mario.. =)

That's about there. Depends on also what kinda games you are playing. 60% bright for 8 hours is about what they say in the manual ba.

My batt life quite ok leh, i play to and fro on journey to office too.. Maybe around 1 hr+ of playtime then when I reach home I will play again for maybe 1-2 hrs.. Normally it will last me around 3-4 days before I need to charge.. My brightness is tuned to 100% and sound is on(I listen via headphone)..

guys, how do you find the batt life of your NDS lite ?

I play for about 2 hours a day (to and fro travelling journey to office) and
i have to charge the unit every other day. The screen brightness is tuned to
60% bright and volume totally off. Have a feeling my unit drains batt very
fast, is it just mine ?

Wow! 3-4 days at full brightness. Say 3 hours per day for 3 days, 9 hours. Very good leh.

Ya man, I find the batt life really not bad liao, especially when compared to the PSP.. Thats y the NDS is now my best friend..:thumbsup:

Wow! 3-4 days at full brightness. Say 3 hours per day for 3 days, 9 hours. Very good leh.

Ya man, I find the batt life really not bad liao, especially when compared to the PSP.. Thats y the NDS is now my best friend..:thumbsup:

Wah! Another reason to go damage my DS Phat and get the DSL.... Mi battery for the DS Phat is dying! I have to charge every other days these days, when before I only need to charge once every four to five days. I play during the 1hr+ trip to and fro work too, and there's no brightness setting for the DS Phat (just dim!).

Yup Super Mario Advance 4 is actually Super Mario 3.. Its actually for GBA one, but since NDS can play GBA games, we can just get it..;)

So did you actually find Super Mario Advance 4?

You want or not, I think I saw that in Comic Connection, Toa Payoh 2 weeks ago.

haha thanks for the info.. Think I not so rush to get it.. Too many games to play nw with too little time.. Think my current games can last me a long time b4 I need to buy any new ones..:)

You want or not, I think I saw that in Comic Connection, Toa Payoh 2 weeks ago.

my nephew just passed me a Nintendogs saying its such a boring game :bsmilie:
Would love to give a try although i already have a real dog but dunno how to reset
it, any kind soul can help ? thanks !

At the Nintendo logo, hold L + R + A + B + X + Y to delete your saved data.

Dun sell lah......i believe you've spent quite a bit on it.selling it is not worth lei......keeping it will bring you hours of fun :)

I agree with u..:thumbsup: Andy just keep the set lah.. Since u bought so many things liao, no point selling..

Dun sell lah......i believe you've spent quite a bit on it.selling it is not worth lei......keeping it will bring you hours of fun :)

who else playing Mario Kart ah? How do i find my friend code or add other friend code?

Status
Not open for further replies.