The Hello Kitty Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
so tml here all confirm going together or something? hmmm i would like to go and just see =\. but no cam like very :cry: :cry: :cry:

scud said:
hmm... u talking base on your experience? :lovegrin: :devil:

That one have to ask those who got a wife loh .

The diff betwen before and after married :bsmilie:

wow... new thread... reporting in...

damm tired... 7 hours of lectures today... >.<

tomorrow you guys have fun man, take nice nice pics hor.. dun think i going... lack of sleep... -_-"

DarkForce said:
This thread is just like a girl loh. The more she don't give u , the more you look forward and keep on working hard :sticktong

Still no Hello Kitty mean ppt will keep posting looking forward for one loh :bsmilie: :sweat: :angel:

i dun want girl, i wan hello kitty:cry:

~Arcanic~ said:

tomorrow you guys have fun man, take nice nice pics hor.. dun think i going... lack of sleep... -_-"
scared of me issit?!:devil:

~Arcanic~ said:

huh??? i got lectured by V.V?

Think that Reno still don't know got new thread. msn on but no pot. Later sure susprise him liao.

V.V. will say , just half a day never post, got new thread liao . pages fly ... :bsmilie:

alechim said:
scared of me issit?!:devil:

ya lo... how you know... you so scary.. :cry:

i beri scare le.. *shivers* :sticktong

but really timing packed la.. NIE got some NDP concert... "compulsory" for all students to attend... :faint:

DarkForce said:
Think that Reno still don't know got new thread. msn on but no pot. Later sure susprise him liao.

V.V. will say , just half a day never post, got new thread liao . pages fly ... :bsmilie:
you think she will not be informed meh? sure got someone to tell her 1..dont worry

Hmm .. so how.. still 2 groups again? :think:

Don't wish to bring tripod into office leh. Maybe I bring a camera and hand held to shoot FW loh. At least camera can hide in my bag so on one in office know :angel:

alechim said:
you think she will not be informed meh? sure got someone to tell her 1..dont worry

hahaha..you still sound a bit upset.. :bsmilie: :sweat:

alechim said:

hur ... as long as you not angry with me can liao. I side you to bully Arcanic ... :devil: :lovegrin:

alechim said:

"wah, how you know? you put cctv in my house ah?"

*v.v say one* :sticktong

DarkForce said:
hur ... as long as you not angry with me can liao. I side you to bully Arcanic ... :devil: :lovegrin:

what the :sweat: :sweat:

wah... you change side so fast sia... >.< now all bully me... :cry:

harrynkl said:
i dun want girl, i wan hello kitty:cry:

Then i give you a hello Kitty , you get me a girlfriend :lovegrin:

DarkForce said:

what i dunno... or did i post wrong side? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.