The Big Shot on channel 5 9pm tonight!

I don't see how Prashant is left standing and Suhaimi is gone. I think the producers wanted to knock someone out for 'shock value' and to show that 'no one is safe'; Liew's too strong to remove and without him the competition would lose a great deal of watchability, so poor Suhaimi got the short straw.

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes - Glad to see that the producers actually take into account the viewer's comments in the editing of the show as they seem to have ratified all the complains.

Suhaimi was one of the favorites from the start - haiz kenna caught out by the theme. Really liked his night shot.

Kinda sad that Joey is out - she's suffering from dyslexia and it must not have been easy to come this far. Gotta admit that some of her comments and actions leave me cringing though, but still I think she has done very well. She may have chosen the wrong photo though - some of the others I see on the last episode (episode 6) actually look better, especially the one with the sapling. Prashant got a bit lucky here I think.

Haha Liew is really pro siah - wouldn't be easy to beat him. Like what Danial say his weakness may be creativity. Then again with Liew's experience, he probably knows all the tricks to win the competition. Creativity may not even be an issue.

I know this is slow but d**m why must Suhaimi be out? :angry:

Wow.... one of the judges is Michael Yamashita in the final showdown! Mr. Liew will be the winner.

:thumbsup: kudos to CS'er Suhaimi...... you did great given the circumstances :thumbsup:

Great work Tong Leng. We are all behind you for the Big Shot title.

Is Danial here ? Is he a member of CSnap too ?

Wah everyone support Mr. Liew, but I support Danial leh.

Creativity would win ! :thumbsup:

The Final is Tonight !

Jia You, Danial ! :cheergal: