Thaipusam

Status
Not open for further replies.
just came back... damn tired.
from 6.30 at serangoon road to another temple.. just reached home.
think gonna take a nap first...zz

just to add,
Pls remember to take off your shoes/slippers before entering the temple.
Was totally disgusted today by some people/photographers who enter with full shoes/slippers :rolleyes: and I don't think they didn't know about the regulations(as some had official pass tag)

just to add,
Was totally disgusted today by some people/photographers who enter with full shoes/slippers :rolleyes: and I don't think they didn't know about the regulations(as some had official pass tag)

wat a disgrace..:thumbsd:

this morning i do some light shooting around penang rd. area, not crowded leh... so good.. >_< maybe because everyone is concentrating at serangoon rd. area...
i remember 2 years ago, the thaipusam happened in saturday and serangoon rd. is very crowded...
too bad i can only shoot for 1-2 hours, in the office right now :|
everything will be finish at 6pm today? can i confirm? because i still want to shoot more after office hour :(

Reporting live .. from little india... procession going on now ... :bsmilie:

still ongoing? i thought ended at 6pm today. in the end, i didn't go in the morning as i got to work.

anyway, i'm still loading pictures from last nite. i've also put up another thread just to combine the links for thaipusam 2008. feel free to pool your links (or scattered pictures if any) in this link.

tml still have anot??

haiz, my school is so NEAR... but i nv bring cam as my bag is too heavy :(

you can look at the pamphlet in one of the links above. it seems not, but i'm not sure. i'll just keep a look out next year. hopefully my handling of event shooting, focusing skill and night vision can improve by then.

just to add,

when i was with the procession yesterday, we entered the carpark and driveway in front of the main gate. there is a lot of people and the high gate is not lighted, making it difficult for people to know that they have come near the gate (not yet the temple). i was myself reminded by one of the devotee there prior to the gate, and took off my shoes before entering. most of the shoes are left at the side of the gate as well as along a short but wide pathway entering into the main court just in front of the temple. but there are still some guys wearing slippers or shoes in the main court or at the pathway entering the main court. but no one is seen wearing shoes in the temple.

honestly i'm still not sure by which point are we supposedly to take off shoes. got to wait for fellow indian forumers to advise on that.

nvm ..

haizzz.. my fren bluff me .. say tml got ... i going KILL HIM! ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.