Tell me what you DUN like about 7D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u mean the mirror 'always up' technology?

btw is there a video camera that can change lens?
maybe those for production ones? cost thousandsssssss ones? :dunno:

Fuji S3 Pro can mirror lock and do video on LCD in B&W.

Canon XL-2 and XL-1S videocams can take XL video lenses and EF lenses, including their L series range of photo lenses.

Cheers!

UY79 said:

Canon XL-2 and XL-1S videocams can take XL video lenses and EF lenses, including their L series range of photo lenses.

Cheers!

cool... should have bought a canon den... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
cool... should have bought a canon den... ;p
lol... not too late to change now.. 7D resale value still good.. :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
lol... not too late to change now.. 7D resale value still good.. :bsmilie:

lelong lelong!!! :bsmilie:

Then he will have the honour to be become the 1st 7D seller here..

sulhan said:
hahahaha..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Any sellers?

rgds,
sulhan
what????? you sold it and gonna buy it again? :confused:

sulhan said:
hahahaha..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Any sellers?

rgds,
sulhan

You heard?? Thought you own one? :think:

Second or third hand one.....

Well......i will be travelling to "not easy to bring many equipment" places this year....

Well....i sold my A1 last year....

so might want to get one small back up one....

rgds,
sulhan

sulhan said:
Second or third hand one.....

Well......i will be travelling to "not easy to bring many equipment" places this year....

Well....i sold my A1 last year....

so might want to get one small back up one....

rgds,
sulhan

Hi Sulhan. Why A1 instead of A2?

UY79 said:

Cheers!

:bigeyes: UY79, u had ur cert. / dip. / degree / master / PhD in lenses and eqp. huh... amazed by ur wide, very wide technical knowledge ler, seriously, no joke... and looking at ur nick, belong to yr. '79? wow...

cheers...

Yo guys... too far away this thread has gone OT... back to the track...

I guess, probably not much to be unhappy / dislike abt with 7D overall... and this is obviously proven with this few kilometers OT :bsmilie:

-7- said:
Yo guys... too far away this thread has gone OT... back to the track...

I guess, probably not much to be unhappy / dislike abt with 7D overall... and this is obviously proven with this few kilometers OT :bsmilie:

Very wise comments.. :bsmilie:...

Or may be we are just too green to the camera to aware where the fault lies? Or we haven't shoot enough to tell? Or...

Ben1223 said:
Hi Sulhan. Why A1 instead of A2?
i would choose A1 instead. A2 has serious CA and other than higher MP, the rest are the same as A1. futhermore A2 cost a little higher.

Drudkh said:
i would choose A1 instead. A2 has serious CA and other than higher MP, the rest are the same as A1. futhermore A2 cost a little higher.

A2 has a little higher AF speed, but the big thing is the significantly enhanced viewfinder. It's almost possible to see when the image is sharp :bsmilie:

Yo, what has happened to KMOS gathering?

BTW, I also dun have many complains about the 7D... I dun understand why CF card removal is an issue... how often do u take the card out? I have almost never taken the card out since I bought the camera... no need to what... my only fear is that the mini-USB port on the camera may get worn out due to constantly plugging in and out the USB cable...

TME said:
BTW, I also dun have many complains about the 7D... I dun understand why CF card removal is an issue... how often do u take the card out? I have almost never taken the card out since I bought the camera... no need to what... my only fear is that the mini-USB port on the camera may get worn out due to constantly plugging in and out the USB cable...
I'm the opposite ... I've never plugged my 7D via USB ... always take CF card out and transfer images via USB CF card reader or plug into x-drive. Never had probs with CF ejection/insertion (touch wood!)

Status
Not open for further replies.