Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sweat: Juste wan jOin in?:sticktong
i dont want to be the "third party" :sweat:
:bsmilie:time to sleep... tmr play badminton:bsmilie:

Okie.. still slow... but have to stop for tomorrow's assignment.....

Night Bros and Sis... Here is one with a good part of the car!! Angel driving an angelic car (opps.. the alcohol is just a prop)!!
2661465812_e647e9ec42.jpg

Dear Sir. Please do not judge the cars and the drivers by the thread name. If you compare within our own class, kelisa and picanto are two of the fastest 1000cc cars on the road. This thread is for comments on the photographs. If you want to debate on cars you are welcome to join our vehicle forums. Thank you.

The drivers that came are not the young punks that you say. In fact most of them are above 30. Except me =X. We don't put High High GT wing and cause accidents. Would appreciate if you moderate your own comments in future. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ilsam =)

bro,

sorry if u are upset about wat i have posted. check around in the car forums and see wat u will find under my nick.

like i said, i take lots of pride in the car scene. i am not targeting at any one or any car. but if the title is "Cute Cars, Hot Models" i wont be so upset about it.

i do know tat the k-class owner in the photo will love to have some race queen photos of their car to keep as they love their car very much (who dun). its just the title tat i personally felt tat its a little bit disregard to the big boys (e.g. GTR, R34, Evo, S2000, STi, FD2R, etc).

and fyi, kelisa and picanto is not the fastest k-class car on the road. u forgotten charade gtti, suzuki cappuccino, daihatsu copen, etc. all these FAST cars are less than 1000cc and less than 8 sec from 0-100.

once again, its not against anyone or any car but just the title.

sincerely,
killer jay
the car siao

ps - moderators, please accept my apology for OT.

White Angel got sunburned sorry :X
Become Char ta already ...:cry:

Thanks redsun !
( no wonder , you so red , no wonder i sunburned >< )

bro,

sorry if u are upset about wat i have posted. check around in the car forums and see wat u will find under my nick.

like i said, i take lots of pride in the car scene. i am not targeting at any one or any car. but if the title is "Cute Cars, Hot Models" i wont be so upset about it.

i do know tat the k-class owner in the photo will love to have some race queen photos of their car to keep as they love their car very much (who dun). its just the title tat i personally felt tat its a little bit disregard to the big boys (e.g. GTR, R34, Evo, S2000, STi, FD2R, etc).

and fyi, kelisa and picanto is not the fastest k-class car on the road. u forgotten charade gtti, suzuki cappuccino, daihatsu copen, etc. all these FAST cars are less than 1000cc and less than 8 sec from 0-100.

once again, its not against anyone or any car but just the title.

sincerely,
killer jay
the car siao

ps - moderators, please accept my apology for OT.

This topic is closed. Please stop OT. Thank you.

fWah... you guys are fast, so many peektures are up.. I was there to camel the Tangshooter and the cars....:sweatsm:

2660916995_79e793cce7.jpg

2661736998_9ddc98c0e9.jpg

2661735714_f958725d27.jpg

2660910631_7fa2485a01.jpg

Thangshooters at work... or was it play.....:sweatsm:

2660652301_8cde11f37b.jpg

2661743950_b7d007bd82.jpg

2660909645_a068692972.jpg

:embrass:... Errr.. noticed that you guys have blank off the licence plate... is that a norm? I'll take down the post if it is not appropriate.. sorry.. was just thinking that those cars were so unique, don't think you'll see any double on the road.

I love mindy's outfit!!!! :D
Pity I had to go back office in the morning at the last minute. :cry:

Great work guys. :)

:lovegrin:.. then I bumped into HL and my son can't resist having a peekture taken with an angel...

2661741150_db3ab7422c.jpg

and then he hatch a plot with the red witch (Mindy I think).. and this is what happened...

HL_to_H.gif

THanks ilsam and the group that turned up.. although I was there briefly,.. can really see you people sweating it out for this great series....:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.