Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest news...coolsigg bought a 135mm. :bsmilie:

I would think so, if you get first hand stuff, the performance of the lens is mostly the same. I do hear that some people complaining of back focusing issues, but that could also be the camera's fault rather than the lens calibration problem.

Well, I guess if you purchase first hand, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I would think so, if you get first hand stuff, the performance of the lens is mostly the same. I do hear that some people complaining of back focusing issues, but that could also be the camera's fault rather than the lens calibration problem.

Well, I guess if you purchase first hand, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

It depends you are lucky or not, applies to all the other equipments. :)

Latest news...coolsigg bought a 135mm. :bsmilie:

Finally bought the 135L at CP as OP don't have local set. Very happy with the set from CP, no visible secondary lateral CA aka purple fringing.

many thanks to Naka for helping me to choose a sharp copy. :thumbsup:

Finally bought the 135L at CP as OP don't have local set. Very happy with the set from CP, no visible secondary lateral CA aka purple fringing.

many thanks to Naka for helping me to choose a sharp copy. :thumbsup:
Hahahaha I get a free red bean sweet corn dessert! :D
Welcome to the 135 family :)

Tang Shooter is a great group.So far done sungei and ytd's Labrador Park and it was great:thumbsup:

Hope to meet up with you guys again.The March from MacRitchie to BT is too tedious for me :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.