Tang Shooters XLVIII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolsigg nice take...i sexpose one of our buttie too
PhotoFunia_f0d6.jpg

:bigeyes::bsmilie:

I went to a Boh Tea plantation in Cameron Highland, saw this botak tree C&C pls.

2980705303_1b77eab738.jpg

Wahhh. the tree have no leaves... must be that the leaves produces the best tea....

Must be something worng... where got tea leaves from such a big tree one... Boh u say?

Wahhh. the tree have no leaves... must be that the leaves produces the best tea....

Must be something worng... where got tea leaves from such a big tree one... Boh u say?

huh...tea leaves come from tea plants and they are bushes...not on tree leh..:bigeyes:

It's BOH-tak tree lah.

I went to a Boh Tea plantation in Cameron Highland, saw this botak tree C&C pls.

2980705303_1b77eab738.jpg

Nice. Love the idea. For me, i would convert to BW and emphasize on the loneliness of the tree. Positioning wise, i would maybe compose it to top left area. But in all, the colors are vibrant and gotch feel! :thumbsup:

Teletubbie Land

2981599870_3639af9013_b.jpg

Teletubbie Land

2981599870_3639af9013_b.jpg

Nice pano. Simple and neat.

But i got one query. I see cloud shadows on the right half. Yet, i dun see any cloud cover on the right half less the far end clouds. Judging by the heaviness of the shadows, the clouds should be very low. But i cant see any... :think:

Top centre of pano seems to be overly blue. Did u paint over some overexposed clouds?

Buttie juz my tots coz i taken some pics in yunnan before whereby clouds are so freaking close. So was wondering how come got shadow no clouds.. .a bit unbalanced... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.