Tang Shooters XLVIII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
allo...buzi dae....
i dream of CZ

Don't dream...jus buy it...

cz ftw!!!!

"I never shoot portraits well till i found CZ 50mm. I have learned to use it well. And I hope to use it better and become more pro with it. " - Top moller KT

lol make ur own quote

My quote:

Nikon + CZ...POWER! :thumbsup:

Redsun buttie ish buy ur dark cameller liao?

"I never shoot portraits well till i found CZ 50mm. I have learned to use it well. And I hope to use it better and become more pro with it. " - Top moller KT

like that....

hmmm...

ummm...

I had been shooting with 50mm. I had never stop using it. And I had used it to become pro in top moller KT's eyes. :bsmilie:

a serious one
Able to take criticism is a step to improve - Worst moller, Carnage3630

like that....

hmmm...

ummm...

I had been shooting with 50mm. I had never stop using it. And I had used it to become pro in top moller KT's eyes. :bsmilie:

a serious one
Able to take criticism is a step to improve - Worst moller, Carnage3630

I agree with this... :thumbsup: But to add on to it, able to take criticism is one thing, able to work on improvement after criticism is another. Its easy to say i accepted and i take ur critic but to really remember deep in heart and work on improving is another thing.

U r not pro... U r PS! Portrait Saint! :angel:

I agree with this... :thumbsup: But to add on to it, able to take criticism is one thing, able to work on improvement after criticism is another. Its easy to say i accepted and i take ur critic but to really remember deep in heart and work on improving is another thing.

U r not pro... U r PS! Portrait Saint! :angel:

Got to cut down on portrait like what billy going to do for his landscape. With u "helping" me on this title, i dun dare to shoot much of it liao.

Got to cut down on portrait like what billy going to do for his landscape. With u "helping" me on this title, i dun dare to shoot much of it liao.

Must diversify... cannot shoot one kind oni... u wan to shoot me in sunrise by the beach remember... i haven do tat yet... but rates changed due to economy downturn... i charge 1.01k/session now... :devil:

Must diversify... cannot shoot one kind oni... u wan to shoot me in sunrise by the beach remember... i haven do tat yet... but rates changed due to economy downturn... i charge 1.01k/session now... :devil:

forget it lor... i rather look for more muscular build in the correct place moller than TS infamous moller.

Since you brought this shoot up, i might really look for one male moller soon. Have not done any male moller shoot at all.

ANY TS male moller looking for TFCD?? PM me...

ohmm...

bought 2 tea eggs, 1 oyster cake, 1 sweet fluffy cake, one taiwan saugage, one ting ting sweet, 3 curry puffs ...cost me almost $10..:sweat:

goot ebening butties... i ish in town nao... :embrass:

Was anybody in TS hit by the MiniBond crisis????

Hope all are in sound financial position.

When i bought my 80-200 and sb900 last week, i thought i wont spend anything in the coming months.

but now i need to buy a bigger bag to carry all these heavy stuffs.

then since the bag is not full enough I will need to buy more lens to fill the space.

then this BBB will never stop.....

Hey butties...i hab been bery sick since sunday shoot... :cry:

When i bought my 80-200 and sb900 last week, i thought i wont spend anything in the coming months.

but now i need to buy a bigger bag to carry all these heavy stuffs.

then since the bag is not full enough I will need to buy more lens to fill the space.

then this BBB will never stop.....

Its a disease...it will spread till ur $$$ ish all gone WAHAHAHA!!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.