Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the real route march experience,put on your no4 and boots + helmet and field pack:bsmilie:

In lack of a backpack camera bag, I think I really have to ask my brother or friends see anybody can spare me a field pack for that day or not. :cry: If not I think my shoulder will break. :cry:

Sieow! :sticktong:bsmilie:

so you bringing 1 tower instead? ;) can strap to your bag. anybody want to drink just fall out then use the tap attached to the tower for refreshment. :bsmilie:

In lack of a backpack camera bag, I think I really have to ask my brother or friends see anybody can spare me a field pack for that day or not. :cry: If not I think my shoulder will break. :cry:

haha..my plan is to bring PnS and tripod..the rest of the space for dumping the red wine and food stuff..;p

Updated:

I can make sandwiches for everyone but need to collect money coz my sandwiches use good quality ingredients. Listed below are the choices for sandwiches:

1. Egg Mayo
2. Ham and Cheese
3. Spicy Tuna
4. Tuna Mayo
5. Hotdog Roll

All sandwiches come with vegetables (tomato, lettuce etc). No MSG added.

This is to be treated as light refreshments and not a meal. Price per person is $1 (I absorb GST and the other costs = I lugi).

Pls vote for the sandwich of choice as I cant make all 5 as too time consuming. Each participant pls vote 2 of the most desired sandwich tat u wan to have. The 2 most popular ones will be made.

SANDWICH OF UR CHOICE

1. kuantoh (1,3)
2. Redsun (1,2)
3. phoakm (1,2)
4. blazer_workz (1,2,3,4,5) - INVALID pls update again.
5. SolBadGuy (1,2) - Provided my vote counts cos I still under "Pending" status. :embrass:

Just a constant reminder to whoever who wants sandwiches for the overnight shoot. Pls state ur preference. Will stop taking orders by Fri morning 1300 hrs to go buy fresh ingredients for making:

Updated as @ 261207 1636hrs

I can make sandwiches for everyone but need to collect money coz my sandwiches use good quality ingredients. Listed below are the choices for sandwiches:

1. Egg Mayo
2. Ham and Cheese
3. Spicy Tuna
4. Tuna Mayo
5. Hotdog Roll

This is to be treated as light refreshments and not a meal. Price per person is $1 (I absorb GST and the other costs = I lugi).

Pls vote for the sandwich of choice as I cant make all 5 as too time consuming. Each participant pls vote 2 of the most desired sandwich tat u wan to have. The 2 most popular ones will be made.

SANDWICH OF UR CHOICE

1. kuantoh (1,3)
2. Redsun (1,2)
3. phoakm (1,2)
4. blazer_workz (1,2,3,4,5) - INVALID pls update again.
5. SolBadGuy (1,2) - Provided my vote counts cos I still under "Pending" status.

Updated:

1. Egg Mayo
2. Ham and Cheese
3. Spicy Tuna
4. Tuna Mayo
5. Hotdog Roll

SANDWICH OF UR CHOICE

1. kuantoh (1,3)
2. Redsun (1,2)
3. phoakm (1,2)
4. blazer_workz (5,4,3,2,1) - New update. ;p
5. SolBadGuy (1,2) - Provided my vote counts cos I still under "Pending" status. :embrass:

Seems like blazer bro really hungry :think: Will cater for extras so no worries man... :sweat:

Updated:

1. Egg Mayo
2. Ham and Cheese
3. Spicy Tuna
4. Tuna Mayo
5. Hotdog Roll

SANDWICH OF UR CHOICE

1. kuantoh (1,3)
2. Redsun (1,2)
3. phoakm (1,2)
4. blazer_workz (5,4,3,2,1) - New update. ;p

:bsmilie:

Wahaaaa... okie neat idea... better patern that!!
1814165620_2c62ef3d64_o.jpg

Take your pick.. Kum Peiiii!!! Yuuuuuummmmm Seng!!

Did anyone notice the thread count reaching 1000 again? :dunno:

:nono: race to 1000? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.