Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok will bring a bottle also :D

This is how I put my bottle in my "Field Pack" ;p

2137270016_4e65f22fd6.jpg

Btw I'm not a Pentax user... Just so happen to find a picture of a bag ;p :bsmilie:

Ok will bring a bottle also

Btw I'm not a Pentax user... Just so happen to find a picture of a bag ;p :bsmilie:

waa looks like we can have a good celebration:bsmilie:

Ok will bring a bottle also :D

Btw I'm not a Pentax user... Just so happen to find a picture of a bag ;p

Praise Blazer_Workz and Sims0002 for two bottles of wine.
Maybe I'll bring disposable cups.
Then I no need to sponser Tigers liao. :bsmilie:

it is a chargeable offence to carry any contraband item during route march! haha

Got contraband items meh? Other than the "rifle" with gears in bag, the only prominent item is the newly improvised long "grenade". This one has a long body and shorter head as compared to its counterpart...

435-1686.JPEG

:bigeyes:

heh heh... I stay in a jiao place.... wahaaa.. by the way bro.. Singapore how big only.. come on over...

By the way, still not sleeping yet? Gosh... must be the excitement in the office.. I cannot sleep leh.. back to work tomorrow. Anyway ... drafting out the plan to the 29th TFCD.. ho ho ho

Haha, ok. Will find time to go over. Office? No lah, just hanging around @ home. Got back from Orchard around 9pm. Easlier to move around compare to Christmas Eve.

CONGRATULATIONS BILLY on your NEWBORN

Thank you all that had contributed. The SGD120 Kiddie Palace Voucher had been sent to Billy to congratulate him on his newborn ~ our very own and youngest Tang Shooter!

Shooters that contributed are (not in any know order):
PhoaKM, Juste_Millue, Redsun, Carnage3630, Falconite, SolBadGuy, Blazer_Workz, Kuantoh, Sims0002, Foxcorn, Plasma, Nakashimamika (total 12)

Please and thank you to share with us your joy, we would want to eat Red Eggie soon. Sent them over!!! Thank you bro, our heartiest congrats!!

Thank you all that had contributed. The SGD120 Kiddie Palace Voucher had been sent to Billy to congratulate him on his newborn ~ our very own and youngest Tang Shooter!

PhoaKM, Juste_Millue, Redsun, Carnage3630, Falconite, SolBadGuy, Blazer_Workz, Kuantoh, Sims0002, Foxcorn, Plasma, Nakashimamika (total 12)

Please and thank you to share with us your joy, we would want to eat Red Eggie soon. Sent them over!!! Thank you bro, our heartiest congrats!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.