Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my od pc like jungle .... got river summore .... can shoot macro and jiaoz

Not many of u interested in the TFCD on 14 Dec ar? Ratio is 2 photog to 1 model with 40mins each leh. Shoot until u shiok. :D

Bro..requirement for pics how many?? I got alot of backlogs liao..if not too much, i ish go support.. :)

hello morning butties,

gd morning...

Beno... cannot wait for mapper to start the fireworks thread izzit? hahaha... the sunset pic is very nice... some of your fireworks pics over exposed leh..

yo woofy, got over exposed ah? it looks underexpose in my office mac, and normal expose in my laptop. I didnt calibrate both of them though. Maybe need to invest on calibrator :cry:

But i not going to post them for critques la, i dont like them myself haha, all cropped and abit oof. only love the sunset and afternoon pics.

hello morning butties,

yo woofy, got over exposed ah? it looks underexpose in my office mac, and normal expose in my laptop. I didnt calibrate both of them though. Maybe need to invest on calibrator :cry:

But i not going to post them for critques la, i dont like them myself haha, all cropped and abit oof. only love the sunset and afternoon pics.

hehe.. there is not many white fireworks... fireworks normally got colors one... so yours - a lot of white ones... that means... the fireworks are over exposed.

mac normally don't need to calibrate unless it is really out of whack..

quick sharing - one of my decent ones -
3067756967_2529b130d8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.