Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allooo hall bbbuttie han bbbuttee, CS ish de torch nude rook. . :D

Butties i ask chiu all ar, chiu all tink if i ownself hire photgrapher, rent the gowns n stuff, get the pictures and find external party to print on the album for me or juz get the pre wedding package everything included cheaper?

Butties i ask chiu all ar, chiu all tink if i ownself hire photgrapher, rent the gowns n stuff, get the pictures and find external party to print on the album for me or juz get the pre wedding package everything included cheaper?

:think:
gxgx....starting to prepare hah....:bsmilie:
pre wedding package (those bridal shops) always have hidden cost and everything must be written down black and white...
plus they will always bug you to print more photos = more costs.....
personally i will suggest go DIY, it is more fun :thumbsup:

:think:
gxgx....starting to prepare hah....:bsmilie:
pre wedding package (those bridal shops) always have hidden cost and everything must be written down black and white...
plus they will always bug you to print more photos = more costs.....
personally i will suggest go DIY, it is more fun :thumbsup:

Yesh i also tink i wan to DIY maybe go oberseas n do pre wedding soot *shy*

SO FAST!!! :eek:

Spore bridal studios more sexpensive. They charge about 3-4k for full package, excluding additional pose/page for albums. Even if gown rental alone, they already charge 2.5-3k.

JB studio charges around the same rates, but in ringgit..... i.e. it is effectively 2.3x cheaper, and the wedding album is bigger (24x15 or 18x24). Tmn Century and Tmn Sentosa there a lot of bridal shops.... slowly walk and see till you 'song'.

Batam pre-wedding charges around SGD900+, with album & gown rental, etc.

For overseas pre-wedding shoot you can consider Coolwedding.com. They bring you to Jiuzhaigou, Lijiang, Korea, Macau, Hong Kong, etc...

Nv rah ROM nia.....lol

I asking first dun tink too much hahaha

dun bruff chewdren... how many months pregnant liao??? :bsmilie:

DIY definately cheaper.

- pictures.
- gown.
- car for the actual day.

thats all you will have , if you enguage a pre-wedding package.
GXGX.. Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.