Tamiya mini 4WD cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Series of Mini 4WD racer......
http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/list/32m4pro/kit18601.htm

Very interesting...... :think:

"This high-performance Mini 4WD racer features a 3-piece chassis with nose, center, and tail sections for easy assembly. Double shaft motor drives all 4 wheels and is located at the center of the chassis with 1 battery on each side, giving the chassis excellent balance. The tough polycarbonate body features a sleek aerodynamic profile. Small diameter white wheels with slick tires and 3.5:1 gear ratio ensure quick running performance on the track. In addition, there is a large variety of Grade-Up Parts to choose from to customize your machine. "

Batt on both side..... "1 battery on each side".......

3.5:1 ratio.... will be fast....... Atomic tuned, rev tuned, hyper dash 2..... interesting.....

New Series of Mini 4WD racer......
http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/list/32m4pro/kit18601.htm

Very interesting...... :think:

"This high-performance Mini 4WD racer features a 3-piece chassis with nose, center, and tail sections for easy assembly. Double shaft motor drives all 4 wheels and is located at the center of the chassis with 1 battery on each side, giving the chassis excellent balance. The tough polycarbonate body features a sleek aerodynamic profile. Small diameter white wheels with slick tires and 3.5:1 gear ratio ensure quick running performance on the track. In addition, there is a large variety of Grade-Up Parts to choose from to customize your machine. "

Batt on both side..... "1 battery on each side".......

3.5:1 ratio.... will be fast....... Atomic tuned, rev tuned, hyper dash 2..... interesting.....

avante mkII is so chio. :bsmilie:

Anyone want to form a Club Snapper mini 4wd race????

All uncle playing with kids... lol......:confused:

although I am not very old.. haha..but looking back tamiya cars quite fun..

Where got sell tamiya cars and got provide tracks now ah?

although I am not very old.. haha..but looking back tamiya cars quite fun..

Where got sell tamiya cars and got provide tracks now ah?

I have many new cars still in box and factory plastic bag and hop up accessories and motors. Someone please provide the track:bsmilie:

1471642958_b6e5eee226.jpg

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE

:):) wa, zhnged liao leh!!!

old stuff....i kept it in my toolbox for years...even my toolbox's metal clasps are rusty. haha
yah it was zhng-ed back then for competition. Saw my toolbox this morning, so i took it out for some shots. :bsmilie:

didn't try to see if the motor is still working though...

old stuff....i kept it in my toolbox for years...even my toolbox's metal clasps are rusty. haha
yah it was zhng-ed back then for competition. Saw my toolbox this morning, so i took it out for some shots. :bsmilie:

didn't try to see if the motor is still working though...

:) jus change to a new motor if the old one's dead.

shud take mine out for a look-see.:think:

p1010479sic7.jpg

Mine is like this, always in my drawer.;p

Yours macham TANK!!!! LAtest SAF vehicle????

Mine in my tool box, dunno where...... If can find a place with track, and try to meet up for CS... and all shoot 4WD racing??? Hahaha....

Yours macham TANK!!!! LAtest SAF vehicle????

Mine in my tool box, dunno where...... If can find a place with track, and try to meet up for CS... and all shoot 4WD racing??? Hahaha....

Stealth Tank!

I look forward to that 4WD shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.