TAJ MAHAL - Cloudy rendition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosea

Apr 20, 2004
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
TAJ MAHAL

More pix in full screen slide show on my recent India Trip.
India - Slide Show
Previous related thread
>Travel with me to..

I wonder The Wonder
p784714046-3.jpg

Adding another photo
Pure and Cool
p905608828-4.jpg

Last edited:
nice photo master hosea.

your photo never fails to amazes me.

subscribe to this...

wow.. :bigeyes:

The color and framing is nice. :thumbsup:

great timing to capture the boys running and the bird. this picture demonstrate your eye for detail: the 2 pillars of the Taj is aligned with the edge of the gateway. i only wish you step forward a bit to show the full pillars.
had always enjoyed your shots but no need to comment as it would be full of replies already.

just came back from 1mth trip in turkey and part of greece.
will start posting once i got the photos sorted out. :)

great timing to capture the boys running and the bird. this picture demonstrate your eye for detail: the 2 pillars of the Taj is aligned with the edge of the gateway. i only wish you step forward a bit to show the full pillars.
had always enjoyed your shots but no need to comment as it would be full of replies already.

Thanks emlee ... appreciate your comment and feedback.:)

Last edited:
The minor details makes your rendition stands out from the rest. Very good inclusion of the soaring hawk and the boys. Adds a sense of "movement" to this frame. Wise to include the details of the side gates too. Well done bro Hosea. :thumbsup:

Very beautiful framing. :thumbsup:

Nicely capture.... Good composition.
Can send to National Geographic...;)

The minor details makes your rendition stands out from the rest. Very good inclusion of the soaring hawk and the boys. Adds a sense of "movement" to this frame. Wise to include the details of the side gates too. Well done bro Hosea. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ah Seng for your comments and feedback...I am glad it appeals to you.:)
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.