T-Shirt for CS Nikon users

Too many t-shirts, I don't think we can arrange a one location collection & I do not have the time to meet up with each and everyone of you.

I stay in Punggol and work at shaw towers, so if these locations are easier for you let me know

Some of the grey ink are not solid enough

Do make sure that you wash the t-shirt before wearing.

Change of plans since we cannot do a big group shot, how about we post a shot of yourself wearing the t-shirt in this thread

Logistics can be a nightmare...I'll wait for your post for that orchard road, time and place and see my schedule. And thanks for the great effort!

I work in Millenia Tower. Can meet you some time next week to collect at Shaw or South beach?

Good morning, Bro

Hi..good idea...I can collect from your office in Shaw Tower, Beach Road....next week any time..just let me know (on CS) when you have arrange with others for collection. Many thanks. Have a nice weekend ahead.

Hello Bro ortega,

I also prefer Shaw Tower is nearer for me. Just let me know the date and time.

Thank you.

Hi, Ortega. I will like to collect from Shaw Tower. Just let me know when is convience for you. thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Ortega bro, please update the time and location at orchard. It's fine with me there.
Thanks.

Boss ortega, I can collect from you at Punggol. Any specific location in Punggol ? Venue & time ?

Thanks

I will be helping at a charity drive tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon at Orchard shopping centre beside H&M, can meet after that about 5pm. Do let me know if you want to meet and I will bring along your t-shirt. Please state serial number. S/No. S/No.

Last edited:
Shaw towers meeting has to be at lunchtime or after work

I will leave it in my car, so we will need to go up to the car park after meeting.

Shall we set the first meet on Tuesday?
What time is good?

Planning a PhotoWalk at Little India, I see the decorations for Deepavali are up.

Should start the walk around 4:30, so we meet earlier to do the collection, say at 4pm

Thinking about a good location for the collection

I will be helping at a charity drive tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon at Orchard shopping centre beside H&M, can meet after that about 5pm. Do let me know if you want to meet and I will bring along your t-shirt. Please state serial number. S/No. S/No.

Bro, I shall be there. Please bring my T shirt along.

S. No CS Name Size.
72 Shavarin LEO XL

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ortega.. Can I pick up my shirts from you tmr at H&M are after 5pm? there are 3 in total..

68 iamgarvin S
75 M and 76 L (no nickname on this both)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

29622700852_f492fe5f32_k.jpg

Many thanks to Ortega (really) and Nikon for this great piece of work done !

I"ll collect at orchard..or it will never get done!LOL..S/n 80. Bluemamba