T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
STYLING

For the evening wear segment, we will go with very old shanghai feel.
Classic cheongsam inspired gowns with our own twist...like in this video featured similar concepts we have in mind.
All 2 are female models. Who will be the male model? .:bsmilie:

[vid]qZE9HK2HJnI[/vid]​

ah don't say that. though i have been organising since 2004, there are still so many areas i have to work on...i think CS have a good mix right now...BOB organising nude & artistic stuff, IVAN organising fashion & stylish shoots...so i do all the mushy ones...:angel:

=) its a pretty good niche market now esp since alot of people are going into the wedding industry. :) But kudos to you for making such shoots happen. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Buddy..
Hmm..Miss the xiao long bao there..:D
Bro,"Wai Tan" was under renovation when i was there last year..

:thumbsup:Buddy..
Hmm..Miss the xiao long bao there..:D
Bro,"Wai Tan" was under renovation when i was there last year..
Then this is your chance to go visit Wai Tan after the renovation. :)

[vid]i5iwCIKbij4[/vid]

This video really express my feelings for this project...when Zhang Zhiyi cried...I was connected :eek: enjoy...Ian you are like Tony Leung, leave us behind :bheart::bsmilie:​

oh man.. y not we go there shoot video ? hahaa..

Then this is your chance to go visit Wai Tan after the renovation. :)

:think:Agree..But these place are visitor's attraction spots so will be crowded Lol..:(
There are some others nice place in mainland Shanghai,good for shoot too..:thumbsup:

STYLING

For the evening wear segment, we will go with very old shanghai feel.
Classic cheongsam inspired gowns with our own twist...like in this video featured similar concepts we have in mind.
All 2 are female models. Who will be the male model? .:bsmilie:

[vid]qZE9HK2HJnI[/vid]​

When you ask who will be the male lead immediately I think of william! LOL

Male lead we already think of already!!!! he is the winner of Timeless Romance 2...name is ????????????????

oh man.. y not we go there shoot video ? hahaa..

this is what i will do exactly!!!

male lead is the photography i told you about, where his side view look like tony leung...

anyway is no need to pay ma, soo he can't turn down my request...:bsmilie:

This is what i will do exactly!!!

Male lead is the photographer i told you about, where his side view look like tony leung...

Anyway he no need to pay ma, soo he can't turn down my request...:bsmilie:

:thumbsup: Overseas venture liao... No horse run. How i wish i can go... :cry: Pockets damn tight coz got a trip in Aug-Sep liao...

Upz for u bro!

Many emails came in with regards to this shoot etc...I will try to clarify and answer some of the common concerns and queries. Sorry I wraped up my answers as follows, great thanks to all the feedbacks:

Q: Location change to Singapore to save cost?
I will never replicate this concept in a studio or any outdoor location in Singapore. It's like watching movies on DVD. I for one only goes to the cinema for real movie experience...just me. So it had to be Shanghai. I will not compromise on the location. That's why the shoot title is not Timeless Romance ~ Shanghainese theme. But I appreciate the suggestion of locational change.

Q: Costly...Try to get cheaper air tickets or accomodation?
The real cost was never the flight tickets or accomodation. Flights to Shanghai is rather cheap and accomodation is cheaper than Hotel 81! The real cost is the rental of the high quality gowns, model fees and makeup & styling team all over 3 days . Especially going to Shanghai, we have to be spot on and getting the best in our capacity.

Q: What is the cost if you arrange for your own flights and accomodation?
Very good question. Several photographers having mile points that you can redeem for flights etc etc...if you meet us in Shanghai only for the shoot, price is about $700 for the 8 hours package. I try not to think of the communication problems we will face if we are not travelling together. But still we open this option for those who wanna meet us there.

This morning a close associate called and ask why didn't I tell him about Shanghai...my reply: "1% chance of happening, taking account the time and cost each photographer have to set aside."...he laughed and agreed.

This afternoon, another close associate called and ask what happen if no one joins...my reply: "We will pack and go on our own and make it happen!"...he agreed!

I was thinking i am not even a photographer or a hobbist. But, there is something drawing us, something romantic, something telling us we can create moments, that will long leave in our memory. Seriously how many 'moments' do we have in lifetime...

William and I have been to Shanghai and we are confident of the potential the location brings. Finally, even my gf laughed and shrugged me off on this shoot. But i had a dream, I know Shanghai will be a reality...

Many emails came in with regards to this shoot etc...I will try to clarify and answer some of the common concerns and queries. Sorry I wraped up my answers as follows, great thanks to all the feedbacks:

Q: Location change to Singapore to save cost?
I will never replicate this concept in a studio or any outdoor location in Singapore. It's like watching movies on DVD. I for one only goes to the cinema for real movie experience...just me. So it had to be Shanghai. I will not compromise on the location. That's why the shoot title is not Timeless Romance ~ Shanghainese theme. But I appreciate the suggestion of locational change.

Q: Costly...Try to get cheaper air tickets or accomodation?
The real cost was never the flight tickets or accomodation. Flights to Shanghai is rather cheap and accomodation is cheaper than Hotel 81! The real cost is the rental of the high quality gowns, model fees and makeup & styling team all over 3 days . Especially going to Shanghai, we have to be spot on and getting the best in our capacity.

Q: What is the cost if you arrange for your own flights and accomodation?
Very good question. Several photographers having mile points that you can redeem for flights etc etc...if you meet us in Shanghai only for the shoot, price is about $700 for the 8 hours package. I try not to think of the communication problems we will face if we are not travelling together. But still we open this option for those who wanna meet us there.

This morning a close associate called and ask why didn't I tell him about Shanghai...my reply: "1% chance of happening, taking account the time and cost each photographer have to set aside."...he laughed and agreed.

This afternoon, another close associate called and ask what happen if no one joins...my reply: "We will pack and go on our own and make it happen!"...he agreed!

I was thinking i am not even a photographer or a hobbist. But, there is something drawing us, something romantic, something telling us we can create moments, that will long leave in our memory. Seriously how many 'moments' do we have in lifetime...

William and I have been to Shanghai and we are confident of the potential the location brings. Finally, even my gf laughed and shrugged me off on this shoot. But i had a dream, I know Shanghai will be a reality...

woah ! still awake.. haha.........upz......

woah ! still awake.. haha.........upz......

just watched American Idol...saw neil lambert performed so superbly...what a 'moment'...so can't sleep. :sweatsm: something wrong with me this period...something is wrong, i am so connected to you :bigeyes:

just watched American Idol...saw ADAM LAMBERT performed so superbly...what a 'moment'...so can't sleep. :sweatsm: something wrong with me this period...something is wrong, i am so connected to you :bigeyes:

type mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.