Syrian refugee issue

Hey I saw that movie at the drive in along with the Harryhausen Seven Voyages of Sinbad...lol

French Indochina + the Iran debacle in the 50s = control of the Emerald Triangle...well they lost control so...

Vietnam + The Banana Republics + Cuba + Afghanistan = reasserting control of the Triangle and moving into the Cocaine fields...well they lost control again and so...

Iran Contra + Columbia Cartel + Afghanistan 2.0 = the Triangle yet again...the Cocaine fields 2.0...poppy production eradicated by Taliban so...

You see the trend here??? Any blind person could see it...

So when did all this crap start? Hummm wonder when the CIA was created and if they are involved?

I would laugh but it is not funny.

Last edited:
Hey I saw that movie at the drive in along with the Harryhausen Seven Voyages of Sinbad...lol

French Indochina + the Iran debacle in the 50s = control of the Emerald Triangle...well they lost control so...

Vietnam + The Banana Republics + Cuba + Afghanistan = reasserting control of the Triangle and moving into the Cocaine fields...well they lost control again and so...

Iran Contra + Columbia Cartel + Afghanistan 2.0 = the Triangle yet again...the Cocaine fields 2.0...poppy production eradicated by Taliban so...

You see the trend here??? Any blind person could see it...

So when did all this crap start? Hummm wonder when the CIA was created and if they are involved?

I would laugh but it is not funny.

----------------------

You know the CIA "Operation Ajax" 1953 in Iran???

You know Mohammad Mossadegh Präsident Iran???

You know Salvador Allende Chile and the CIA-Putsch

and, and and etc. etc................!!!!!

just google for more info!

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/spiegelspecialgeschichte/d-58508484.html

Last edited:
----------------------

Yes sir..I am extremely, deeply, thoroughly, well versed in these matters and many many more due to researching JFK..something I have been doing for over 30 years now.

Yes sir..I am extremely, deeply, thoroughly, well versed in these matters and many many more due to researching JFK..something I have been doing for over 30 years now.

--------------

it is nice to know that there are other people
out there that can not be manipulated by the US propaganda & lies. :)

--------------

it is nice to know that there are other people
out there that can not be manipulated by the US propaganda & lies. :)

I wish more of my countrymen were like me in this regard but alas the contingent is small (but surely growing) and the masses think we are fruitcakes or they are just to wrapped up in their own little Disneyland to care.

Does it not remind you of Nazi Germany? Which brings us full circle to that stream of Syrian refugees heading towards Berlin...if there are ISIS folks or whoever among them (I would not doubt it one bit) it would not surprise me that the Wizard of Oz didn't want it that way for some nefarious reason I am sure we will see soon enough.

Wonder what Obama and the king of Sauds talked about recently???

Last edited:

Alot of dirty biz out there.........

With this influx of refugees, EU will be dragged farther down in recession and may never recover. Well, its good for us in Asia, can continue to strive.

----------------------

Did you know :

- Israel trained up the original Singapore Military and based on it now.
- National Service is also Israeli idea for Singapore.
- LKY kept the above secret for decades.....
- Singapore still loves to buy Israeli weapons.... well and USA weapons.

Just mentioning....

Did you know :

- Israel trained up the original Singapore Military and based on it now.
- National Service is also Israeli idea for Singapore.
- LKY kept the above secret for decades.....
- Singapore still loves to buy Israeli weapons.... well and USA weapons.

Just mentioning....

LKY didn't keep it secret. Everyone knows it. It's no secret.

From my reading about your country...and this is sound probably...LKY remembered the Japanese and how you guys were left high and dry...he realized that you all are surrounded by much bigger boys than you...and he was very wise - he saw Israel as a country in a similar situation with similar concerns that had one of the highest quality defense forces on Earth and that is where he turned. Reading about LKY it is hard not to say damn that dude was super duper sharp.

I once heard someone say about Israel...look we are a small country encircled by hostile countries. A fighter jet can cross our territory in about two minutes. So you see we can be over run very rapidly. Then he said...but if that ever happens...about 50 million people will be instantly vaporized and the ME will glow.

Note. Sounds like it wouldn't be very smart to jack with those boys (and girls). hahaha

What do you bros think Israel would do if for some crazy reason the flow of Syrian refugees was headed towards them? :)

Last edited:
From my reading about your country...and this is sound probably...LKY remembered the Japanese and how you guys were left high and dry...he realized that you all are surrounded by much bigger boys than you...and he was very wise - he saw Israel as a country in a similar situation with similar concerns that had one of the highest quality defense forces on Earth and that is where he turned. Reading about LKY it is hard not to say damn that dude was super duper sharp.

I once heard someone say about Israel...look we are a small country encircled by hostile countries. A fighter jet can cross our territory in about two minutes. So you see we can be over run very rapidly. Then he said...but if that ever happens...about 50 million people will be instantly vaporized and the ME will glow.

Note. Sounds like it wouldn't be very smart to jack with those boys (and girls). hahaha

What do you bros think Israel would do if for some crazy reason the flow of Syrian refugees was headed towards them? :)

Nah, Syrian refugees won't go to Israel. It's not their dream home. As hostile as Syria in climate and living environment. EU is their dream home.

Yeah, u r right in our history. The bloody Brits can't be trusted at all.

At that time of independence, other countries thought that we will be a dead meat. Only Israel thought otherwise. And its only by God's grace that we are able to pull it through with stellar results of today.

SG and Israel are v close friends. It's not as media grabbing attention as US and Israel, we always keep our close friendship very low profile and backstage

Our very 1st Chief Minister, somewhat like our PM at that time, is an Israeli, David Marshall. V intelligent and well respected man in SG. U can Google him. I believed his wife is still alive today.

Until today, our army is still working v closely with Israeli army. All kept v low profile.

------------------------

The last state racism regime on the Planet. Hope that this racism regime soon ends just as the penultimate racism regime South Africa.

These criminals steal Bit by bit the land of Palestinians. Destroying the fields, houses, schools killing the Palestinians etc.
This genocide of the Palestinians must be stopped finally.

The UN Resolution 242 from 22. Nov. 1967 must be finally implemented.

Palestine must be a free sovereign state, as well as Singapore.

The occupiers and invaders must be brought to the UN Human Right Tribunal.

Last edited:
Yes that one is a big mess. The mess is getting bigger too with all the other stuff currently going on in the region. People suffering everywhere...a lot of those Syrians saw the Russians moving in and so it was high time to get on the down the road. Can't blame the Russians they have assets there I'd move in and secure all my stuff too. Now I guess we wait and see how hard ISIS tries to keep hitting???

Last edited: