SykesTang Community Outing - Saturday Beach Party Shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.
sykestang said:
Not all the future outing will be model shoot though... cos I'll be organizing a series of different themes and types of photography. Being a good photographer, one must be versatile and be able to shoot anything, everything that lay down before you. :)

My team of helpers and myself is here to share. But if you don't ask, we'll not spoon feed the infomation to you. So for those who joins my outing in future, do make full use of the facilities, people that we specially selected and planned to make the shoot happen and success.

Although we dare not say that we're the best, but believe me all those who helped out that day, especially the team leaders have all attain certain level of photography skills and they have no less than 10years of photography experience be it hobby or commercial. I really appreciate their selfless act to stand out to share and impart their experience and knowledge when I call upon their help. :)

Although I believe some of you have missed out the chance the other day, due to the charming beauty of the 5 models and busy shooting, don't feel regreted cos there is always another round. The team and myself are here to share, so if you do have a question to ask next time, please feel free to ask. :)

you're one of the best orgainsor I've seen in CS so far, as long as the cost of future outing isn't too expensive, I'll try to be there! :thumbsup:

sykestang said:
Not all the future outing will be model shoot though... cos I'll be organizing a series of different themes and types of photography. Being a good photographer, one must be versatile and be able to shoot anything, everything that lay down before you. :)

My team of helpers and myself is here to share. But if you don't ask, we'll not spoon feed the infomation to you. So for those who joins my outing in future, do make full use of the facilities, people that we specially selected and planned to make the shoot happen and success.

Although we dare not say that we're the best, but believe me all those who helped out that day, especially the team leaders have all attain certain level of photography skills and they have no less than 10years of photography experience be it hobby or commercial. I really appreciate their selfless act to stand out to share and impart their experience and knowledge when I call upon their help. :)

Although I believe some of you have missed out the chance the other day, due to the charming beauty of the 5 models and busy shooting, don't feel regreted cos there is always another round. The team and myself are here to share, so if you do have a question to ask next time, please feel free to ask. :)

wah seh .. after FS still sane to write such a long post motrem .. :thumbsup:

Dun worry about cost. Cos I always try to get sponsors from my suppliers here and there to minimise the overall expenses to make it affordable for everyone. Else otherwise, I'll subsidied partially to form up the total cost. Just for info, here is a breakdown espenses of the last outing since most of the money comes from the participants it is better that I show the accounting so that you'd know where the money went to:

Model Cost:
$120/model x 5models = $600
$120 for 3hours is a special subsidised rate from Crossroads Models Agency for the models. Usual rate should be around $75/hr for the models of this standard

Makeup Artist:
Avg $52/model (Makeup + HairStyling) x 5models = $260
Again this is a special rate given by the 2 makeup artists. Usual rate should be around $85/model of this makeup standard

Other expenses:
Drinks, $7/box x 3 boxes = $21
Finger Food = $48
Sentosa Enterance Fees for Organisers, Models, Makeup Artists & 4 vehicles for logistics = $48

Total Expenses = $977
Total Participant Fees Collected = $20 x 42 = $840

10 Lucky draw prizes sponsored by my HK Supplier & Nikon Hong Kong. The Nikon jackets designs are not available in Singapore. :)

If anyone would like to engage the services of the 5models again, you may contact me for the contact of CrossRoads Models. Likewise, should anyone like to engage the services of the makeup artist my also contact me for their contacts. :)

sykestang said:
Dun worry about cost. Cos I always try to get sponsors from my suppliers here and there to minimise the overall expenses to make it affordable for everyone. Else otherwise, I'll subsidied partially to form up the total cost. Just for info, here is a breakdown espenses of the last outing since most of the money comes from the participants it is better that I show the accounting so that you'd know where the money went to:

Model Cost:
$120/model x 5models = $600
$120 for 3hours is a special subsidised rate from Crossroads Models Agency for the models. Usual rate should be around $75/hr for the models of this standard

Makeup Artist:
Avg $52/model (Makeup + HairStyling) x 5models = $260
Again this is a special rate given by the 2 makeup artists. Usual rate should be around $85/model of this makeup standard

Other expenses:
Drinks, $7/box x 3 boxes = $21
Finger Food = $48
Sentosa Enterance Fees for Organisers, Models, Makeup Artists & 4 vehicles for logistics = $48

Total Expenses = $977
Total Participant Fees Collected = $20 x 42 = $840

10 Lucky draw prizes sponsored by my HK Supplier & Nikon Hong Kong. The Nikon jackets designs are not available in Singapore. :)

If anyone would like to engage the services of the 5models again, you may contact me for the contact of CrossRoads Models. Likewise, should anyone like to engage the services of the makeup artist my also contact me for their contacts. :)

:thumbsup:

Who the hell is KRW & ESPN :sweatsm: Tang.....you are my idol now....You also make me very proud to be on the "Dark site" :lovegrin:

Big Kahuna said:
:thumbsup:

Who the hell is KRW & ESPN :sweatsm: Tang.....you are my idol now....You also make me very proud to be on the "Dark site" :lovegrin:
:nono: I don't want to be KRW or espn... ;p

sykestang said:
:nono: I don't want to be KRW or espn... ;p
*Hoot*Hoot*
:bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
wah seh .. after FS still sane to write such a long post motrem .. :thumbsup:
FS bo jio again lor! :nono:

Thank guys for the postive feedback on the models. This will encourage them to work even harder.

You guys make my night off a wonderful time...now it time for me to go back camp...serving the nation for the next 3 wks.

hmm..anyone from 464SAR?

nostalgia said:
Thank guys for the postive feedback on the models. This will encourage them to work even harder.

You guys make my night off a wonderful time...now it time for me to go back camp...serving the nation for the next 3 wks.

hmm..anyone from 464SAR?
Wah 464, I'm 417 SAR ...

nostalgia said:

hmm..anyone from 464SAR?
Don't forget my private shoot with your models hor. Now planning for something more interesting... will discuss with you when we can meet out again. :)

sykestang said:
Don't forget my private shoot with your models hor. Now planning for something more interesting... will discuss with you when we can meet out again. :)
What interesting? Just strip yourself and stand behind the models can liao :D

sykestang said:
Sure can... cos I am the night owl remember... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
YES ,,,, SIR ..... :bsmilie:

65826886.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.