SykesTang Community Outing - Saturday Beach Party Shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys and Gals,

Nice meeting you all earlier. Hope that you all had fun and enjoyed yourself during the shooting session.

Apologies for any hiccups, delays and of course, the unpredictable weather.

It has been great fun and also I think that the models are great. Really must thank them and also all the those who participate for the shoot. Last but not least, thanks to sykestang for organising this event. It is really great. :thumbsup:

model001.jpg

model002.jpg

Just came home, photoshoot + ktv, wa shiok!

Thanks to all the organizers and helpers for making this happen! Really fun and hope to see another session soon. :D

Wah jia lat ar.. my photos all quite close up and zoom-in one.. not as interesting as ESPN's. No experience using the school-loaned flash light and 100-300m zoom lense, the photos so sala.. and what's worst is that I blur blur used ISO 800 untill must set the aperture and shutter speed so extreme and i nv experiment b4 with my S2.. Haiz..

Nevertheless, this outing was a great one! :thumbsup:

A very nice and wonderful day of photo shoot with fellow CSers.
Thanks to the organisers and to all people behind this success.
Not to forget, nice meetings to all Guys and Gals of Clubsnaps.
Wish to have a part 2. ;p

Btw, thanks for the Nikon Jacket...:cool:

stingrey said:
A very nice and wonderful day of photo shoot with fellow CSers.
Thanks to the organisers and to all people behind this success.
Not to forget, nice meetings to all Guys and Gals of Clubsnaps.
Wish to have a part 2. ;p

Btw, thanks for the Nikon Jacket...:cool:
Yeah, I wanna join part 2 too :).

Had to babysit last minute and miss the shoot... :cry:

Thanks everyone for coming to the first outing. :)

And special thanks to the helpers, Makeup Artists & the 5 lovely models:
Helpers:
i. Knight Ong
ii. Chngpe01
iii. Nostalgia
iv. Afiend
v. LongKangMan
vi. Furball
vii. Clown
viii. _ESPN_
ix. yklim
x. AJ23
xi. Francis247
xii. BigFatFish

MakeUp Artists:
i. LiOnElLiN
ii. Kate

Models:
Trina, Cherie, Linna, Annabelle, Deli

sykestang said:
Thanks everyone for coming to the first outing. :)

And special thanks to the helpers, Makeup Artists & the 5 lovely models:
Helpers:
:
:

Thanks to Sykestang and team.. Have learned a lot during the session.. Here's one that I learned :

ss_Linna_3_strobe_b.jpg

nicZnap said:
Thanks to Sykestang and team.. Have learned a lot during the session.. Here's one that I learned :

ss_Linna_3_strobe_b.jpg

OMG!! There colours are so beautiful!! Post-processed?? can share how u do it? if u dun mind, post the original too. beautiful! :thumbsup:

nicZnap said:
Thanks to Sykestang and team.. Have learned a lot during the session..
Hi nicZnap,

Nice meeting you yesterday.
This shot is lovely. I like the wide angle very much. Should have carried my wide-angle with me that time. Hope to try again next time.

I am not a good portrait shooter, but here is my shot to share with the rest :sweat: :

DSC_4210_1.jpg

Francis247 said:
Hi nicZnap,

Nice meeting you yesterday.
This shot is lovely. I like the wide angle very much. Should have carried my wide-angle with me that time. Hope to try again next time.

I am not a good portrait shooter, but here is my shot to share with the rest :sweat: :

hi Francis, nice meeting you too.
Half of the credit of that pix goes to you.. you taught me the settings and the use of strobe, and what it can do. Thanks for your tips and the encouragement.

Geckoz.. just bumped up some of the saturation, reduced a bit of the yellow, and cropped off the photographers in the background on the right hand side of pix. then resized for uploading.

Thank you guys for a wonderful time yesterday. Though a bit of hiccups, still a very memorable session.

Hope my models has not disappoint any of you. :)

Till the next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.