Survey: trip to Tibet, China

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can make monday. or wednesday (if it's at NUS). :)

Originally posted by PentiumPC
My friend will be be available on either next monday or wednesday. Lets try to arrange to view the album and you guys can ask him whatever question you want.

Originally posted by rochkoh
i can make monday. or wednesday (if it's at NUS). :)

Monday, will be out for me.
Having important meeting that day.
Wednesday should be fine with me. ;)

Can't make both days. Appreciate someone update this thread after meeting. Thanks.

Ok, Here there details :-

Tibet Trip Discussion Meeting :-

For anyone interested in going on a Backpacking Trip to Tibet towards the end of the year. (Time not Fixed Yet.)

Date : 22/01/03
Place : Burger King Pennisular.
Time : 7 - 7:30 pm.

My friend " Ong Book Kok" with be join us, he will bring his photo album and answer whatever question based on his past experience of his trip to Tibet.

Thanks! I'd love to meet your friend:)

Ok, Here there details :-

Tibet Trip Discussion Meeting :-

For anyone interested in going on a Backpacking Trip to Tibet towards the end of the year. (Time not Fixed Yet.)

Date : 22/01/03
Place : Burger King Pennisular.
Time : 7 - 7:30 pm.

My friend " Ong Book Kok" with be join us, he will bring his photo album and answer whatever question based on his past experience of his trip to Tibet.

Do have to register, just to keep tabs of who will be there..

1. PentiumPC
2. OBK
3. Tomshen

Wow... end of the year? I read that the best time to go is between April-Oct... other times it gonna be freezing man... sub-zero temp...

Originally posted by PentiumPC
Anybody else...
scanner ? rochkoh ??

Apology, I'm not able to make it on Wednesday either.
Some last minute stuff need to attend to.

Sorry guys. ;)

Thanks.

Originally posted by chongkm
Wow... end of the year? I read that the best time to go is between April-Oct... other times it gonna be freezing man... sub-zero temp...
It will be any time we find it suitable. Most likely Sep/Oct if it looks good. Dun worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.