Surfing the Net all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So shiok one ? :eek:

Play soccer, surf net openly, chit chat wif xmm operators..

Wahah dream job man :bsmilie:

haha... everyone surfs net openly, just who surfs longer, dat's all. And most of my operators have worked 30 yrs in the company, if not 10, only a handful are xmm! :(

As for soccer, I think we are one of those rare company that have siao kias playing soccer during lunch time, between 12 to 1.30pm. This "tradition" has been going on for the last 5~6 years. Every Tues and Thurs, without fail unless thunderstorm.

your boss oso surf... he oso sian liao :bsmilie:

All the managers seem to spend the entire day meeting. They only work when they are back at home, where got time to surf net.

I used to do that.. surf net all day long..

then i got sick of it.. i started playing PSP during work.. omg.. that kinda life is sick..

Guess im a Slog... need to work my whole life to be happy

Me work in a place with constant CCTV monitoring. Surfing net all day is super boring. The difficult part is keeping your eyes open while you are sleeping and appear to be working on candid camera.

I've a friend when I was in the army who could sleep with his eyes opened.

Me work in a place with constant CCTV monitoring. Surfing net all day is super boring. The difficult part is keeping your eyes open while you are sleeping and appear to be working on candid camera.

Another boring day in office again. Any nice webbie to visit?

Have a couple of computers. Hop in for a refresh, quick look and dart back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.