Super Strong Wind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Next we might have evil people from the storm. Haha!!

GMAN

Bro, did you watch War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise one). Remember what happened after the strong wind and lightning? Hahahaha... Picture lightning striking the new Supreme Court and the "UFO" starts spinning...

Now it smells like cat food outside my home. OMG.:bsmilie::bigeyes::dunno:

GMAN

Bro, did you watch War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise one). Remember what happened after the strong wind and lightning? Hahahaha... Picture lightning striking the new Supreme Court and the "UFO" starts spinning...
LOL. That's why i'm preparing for D-Day. I'm, going to kill all those gay aliens, who grind humans and spew them all over. Freeze them with my gun. Make it guns.

GMAN

Yeah... my side stopped too... anti-climax

Your window handle broke?? Oh dear. My house windows had to be tighten to prevent that from happening. It happens at my place like once every 2 weeks. Something like a mini gale force wind.

GMAN

No need to tighten liao, got to buy new handles! Sigh.........

Wah. You karang guni sia. We know your side job. Haha. Tsk. :bsmilie:

GMAN

i've got coke bottles too. luckily those did not go flying. else... siao already :sweat:

strong wind in clementi. Only slight drizzle for abt 20min, guess must be the tail end of the wind.

yeah.. super strong wind in hougang just now.. first time seeing the trees dance so wildly.. :bsmilie:

Was expecting big rain but that din come..

bro, stephen spielberg is an alien

I was at east coast food center having dinner earlier. I heard a loud whooshing sound that sounded like it was getting nearer and nearer. I told my friends that we should move off now and not get caught in the rain. As we moved off, the winds suddenly hit as and threw plates and cups off the tables. There was a mini whirlwind in the food center itself full of leaves and dust... Quickly ran to the car for cover and when we moved off, saw alot of broken branches on the road all the way to bedok.

I am wondering if we will see this on newspaper tomorrow.. seems to cause quite a stir quite a few forums..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.