Super Import Nights official thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! It was a tiring 4 days! Thanks, everyone, for supporting the event! I hope everybody had a great time there.

Hope I didn't block anybody while you guys are taking pics of the gals on stage (yes, i'm e guy walking up and down e front of e stage taking pics). I apologise if I did.

See you guys at the next event!!

I was trying to hook up with CSer... when I saw one guy walking beside me with his cam, I turned to him and asked... "are you from ClubSnap?" He stared at me...maybe he didn't catch what I said, so I repeated... and then only he said 'yes' ... and guess what... he dissapeared thereafter! What man!

Hey everyone,

I'm a complete newbie at this club, so hope my first offering of pics is good enough for everyone here. Here're some pics from the final day of SIN! Comments are very much welcome.

More pics at my Zoomr page here.

Hey everyone,

I'm a complete newbie at this club, so hope my first offering of pics is good enough for everyone here. Here're some pics from the final day of SIN! Comments are very much welcome.

More pics at my Zoomr page here.

Heheh, sorry for screwing up the post ... please forgive the noob! Still can't figure out how to insert pics from Zoomr...

Ok, I think I've got it figured out ...

3717708_aa8bab7f44_b.jpg

3717948_e64ed1d1ab_b.jpg

3718080_8576d49e64_b.jpg

3718308_f99f9835bc_b.jpg

size-16

Many apologies for the screw-up. Once again, comments are welcome!

My Review of the Show...

Went to the Super Import Night everyday starting from Thusday to Sunday...and i must say the first day is the BEST because the import models are wearing sexy lingerie!!! The 2nd and the 4th day are very dissapointing imo because they are only wearing casual clothes...what a let down.

Actually, when i went the first day i did not expect them to wear such a skimpy clothes !!!! Otherwise i would've bring a BETTER camera !!! I only bring my Digicam that time, so the resolution isnt very good. :(

At least i still got my signature from them on the 3rd day, but the 4th day is the worst imo. Theres only 2 photos session, and there's about 2 1/2 hours waiting time in between from 4.30 PM to 7 PM and we all waiting like hell !! And when they finally start, first thing they've done is the quizzes thing giving up lame prizes...come on, start the show already. Another 30 minutes wasted just for that. Sigh

So my rating is :
1st day = 9/10
2nd to 4th day = 4/10

PS : This is my first post here, and excuse me for my english :sweat: Im from Malaysia

Phew! It was a tiring 4 days! Thanks, everyone, for supporting the event! I hope everybody had a great time there.

Hope I didn't block anybody while you guys are taking pics of the gals on stage (yes, i'm e guy walking up and down e front of e stage taking pics). I apologise if I did.

Hey,are you the 1 with armani hair style & small eyes.You are with brother Harry is it.Was there too,very tiring man,but worth it to go on the 1st day:thumbsup:Was pick up duing the TNP lucky draw.Got autography,photos taken with jeri.Got her email too...:vhappy:Cheers...

I was trying to hook up with CSer... when I saw one guy walking beside me with his cam, I turned to him and asked... "are you from ClubSnap?" He stared at me...maybe he didn't catch what I said, so I repeated... and then only he said 'yes' ... and guess what... he dissapeared thereafter! What man!

Hi skywalker28;

I think, that "guy" you referring to is me, no offend for slow responsed to your Q? and disappearing into the crowd. I just want to talk less and shoot more and made my $10 ticket worth!
Sorry if I had offended you ! Thousand apologies!

Regards
AngHY

then? what do you expect? give u a hug and cry like long lost friend?

then? what do you expect? give u a hug and cry like long lost friend?

Of course not, at least a hello too, bonded by the hobby we both share. Was told CSers are a friendly lot... but I guess after chatting with CS admin, I kinda understand a little bit more about SG culture :) I am most surprised when my SG colleagues bash their own kind kawkaw.. instead of defending themselves. I suppose, that is always the exception rather than the rule.

[I won't way I'm experiencing culture shock here... just some things are a little different]

Hi skywalker28;

I think, that "guy" you referring to is me, no offend for slow responsed to your Q? and disappearing into the crowd. I just want to talk less and shoot more and made my $10 ticket worth!
Sorry if I had offended you ! Thousand apologies!

Regards
AngHY

None taken bro... come on, your statement "make my $10 ticket worth" is a classic kiasu statement leh... :) :)

Next time we meet, the TT is on me :heart:

So you're this guy?
DSC_0093.jpg
the hat makes me feel like you're going to jack a car jk jk

So you're this guy?
DSC_0093.jpg
the hat makes me feel like you're going to jack a car jk jk

dun think that's him... i think i saw him... a guy with spiky hair and spects.. didnt notice the cam or anything cos it was only a glance..

My Review of the Show...

Went to the Super Import Night everyday starting from Thusday to Sunday...and i must say the first day is the BEST because the import models are wearing sexy lingerie!!!

You mean like this? haha ya, I had my fun, went there not particularly for the cars or gals, but for the fun of shooting. Too bad the really tall guys head spoil most of my pics.. I think his head is working for the SG's 'censorship' board. otherwise i would have a nice view sniping from afar. sexy lingerie and raunchy time like this? i was suprised by actions this guy made as I was reviewing it, incl a doggie style haha. Allright time to move on..
DSC_0312.jpg

dun think that's him... i think i saw him... a guy with spiky hair and spects.. didnt notice the cam or anything cos it was only a glance..

Ya tats not him... Anyway I have a compilation of him walking arnd... Hope I did not get the wrong person (pls tell me if i did mistake u, crustacea...)

SINPtg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.