Suggestion on Photoshoots tenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpoet said:
we simply try to entertain everyone, and there are many who create so many offortunitis for use to entertain

:bsmilie: I love it!!!! jeremyftk looks like he is going to be a fantastic source of entertainment this year... love the thread on the models pulling out of his shoot - another great one to keep the rainy blues away!

Go ahead. Entertain yourself. But I'm here having the last laugh because you're making assumptions without getting your facts right and making an a-s-s out of yourself... So in order to keep you entertained, I shall continue to post useful items and comments instead of things like the loads of crap you've been dumping in this forum. :D

Rheo said:
your posts are more offensive than mine any day.

One is being called Dumb and another, a Dumber ...
.........a classic case of Dumb & Dumber :sweatsm:

this thread got no meaning seh.
should close. :)

lets all enjoy the rain and be happy. :bsmilie:

mintae said:

Another one looking to close a thread?!?!?! Why?

mintae said:

No sure why make you think so, the thread starter brought up a very interesting suggestion, and we join in a discussion, don't know why someone get offended by don't know what, anyway, I find the intention of the thread starter is good, but sometime not all ideas are workable, so we exchange view points through discussions, and hope someone will learn or benefit from these.

Btw, the rights of closing this thread is belong to the thread starter and moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.