Suggestion for girlfriend's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The little man's thread" LOL!

You've got 2 options actually.

1) If you know her very well, and have some ingenuity, take her to a place she likes, play a song she likes on guitar etc etc. But of course, if you don't know her well enough and think you do, this option can crash and burn spectacularly :bsmilie: This is your classic High Risk, High Return option.

2) If you don't know her that well, or if she is like any of the young girls that Ris Low is a representative of, just buy the darnest most expensive thing you can buy without having to sell your kidney. This is your classic Low Ris, High Cost option.

Good luck!

Last edited:
2) If you don't know her that well, or if she is like any of the young girls that Ris Low is a representative of, just buy the darnest most expensive thing you can buy without having to sell your kidney. This is your classic Low Ris, High Cost option.

Eh hello, where is your boomz?

"The little man's thread" LOL!

You've got 2 options actually.

1) If you know her very well, and have some ingenuity, take her to a place she likes, play a song she likes on guitar etc etc. But of course, if you don't know her well enough and think you do, this option can crash and burn spectacularly :bsmilie: This is your classic High Risk, High Return option.

Good luck!

if she's ris low, you should get her a credit card.
she finds it thrilling to buy stuffs with credit cards which don't belong to her :)
(according to the interview)

BOOMZ!

she finds it thrilling to buy stuffs with credit cards which don't belong to her :)

BOOMZ!
since we already know she will spend alot on other peoples card, I suggest you give other people's card to her instead of yours.. bo you later lao sai!

BOOMZ!

That one complicated leh... From reports, it seems Ris only gets a high if the person "didn't know" about her taking the card and thus gives her the feeling of "being in control".

So that means TS would need to somehow leave his card on the table, pretend go toilet. What if the waiter at restaurant saw it first and took it then how? :cry:

We need to know which option he choose first mah... then later we can give him more detailed ideas, that you know, boomz! ;)

I quite like the rad ribbon idea.

Except that I'd modify it to wearing JUST the rad ribbon.

Sure boomz one.

okay.. i really cant resist this.
but ris low claimed she scored A1 for english during her o lvls although it was reported she scored B3.\
what's with the caps?

ris_low_claimed_she_scored_a1-thumbnail.jpg

okay.. i really cant resist this.
but ris low claimed she scored A1 for english during her o lvls although it was reported she scored B3.\
what's with the caps?

ris_low_claimed_she_scored_a1-thumbnail.jpg

BOOMZ lor... what else...

so i think you mean the TS should buy something inexpensive la :bsmilie:

something that's inexpensive, something that's meaningful, something that speaks ME :bsmilie: sorry i meant the TS

wah, i am suprised and all the comment from a lot of helpful and "helpful" ppl in this forum.

thanks for those who contributed ideas, although i haven really got the time to see cos i was out celebrating already

actually i already have ideas, but just wanna see what else can be improved.

thanks to those who help out though, ideas from:

dreaming... jeremyW... lichtleiter... r0n1n... dafansu... dennisc... riotvan... satch... Lomographer... Leong23... marios_pittas...

and those "helpful" people who give rubbish and useful comment like:

"nope" <--- useless, dun have no need to say

"if you need to be asking this,

then there is something wrong." <--- i dun need u to teach me or give useless comment, wrong or not, i know myself, pls save the bandwidth

this thread has serve it purpose and is getting out of track.

ended

Status
Not open for further replies.