Suggestion for girlfriend's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least tell us abit of your gf.
if shes money minded, give her a big fat hongbao.
if she loves animals, buy her a cat.
if shes materialistic, get her a chanel handbag.
if she loves food, bring her to a buffet.
if she loves you, tell her "I will be your best birthday present ever." (you save alot of money as well)

Whatever you don, dont bring her for a dinner at Hooters ;).

Dont give her a GF1 too. That way, she will become GF2.

But seriously, how about an evening picnic? Find a nice shoreline (Marina Barrage has a nice view) and just camp out, some light finger food and enjoy the view. An expensive dinner is also great, but that will just divert more resources from the next lens upgrade.

I like this idea, its simple yet sweet... and just for tradition you could buy a small cupcake or muffin then add a small candle for her to make a wish. ;)

boomz? sounds sick to me to tie a ribbon......

this kind of thing.. fun to say on forum..

i think if that happens irl, the gf willl laugh herself to death, or cry herself to death :bsmilie:

this kind of thing.. fun to say on forum..

i think if that happens irl, the gf willl laugh herself to death, or cry herself to death :bsmilie:

yup....this is a little man's thread....hahaha...very sian one..everytime man buy the more ex present...the woman buy the cheaper ones....haha

a friend of mine bought a 30k watch for her fiance as wedding gift...when probe futher..she told me is was half half or sthg......=\.... might as well dun buy...

Buy anything, but do include a bouquet of flowers.

A walk down Changi beach, having a quiet lunch and spending time together chit-chatting (if you can do a lot of the listening even better) would top her day. Nothing fancy, "Cheap and good" as they say.

-- Marios

A walk down Changi beach, having a quiet lunch and spending time together chit-chatting (if you can do a lot of the listening even better) would top her day. Nothing fancy, "Cheap and good" as they say.

-- Marios

Actually before marriage, it is the man who is doing most of the talking. After marriage then it is the other way round. :bsmilie:

if u really dunno what she wants, buy her an M9, if she doesn't like it, at least you can use it urself whahahhaha!

what ever you do on that day, it's gonna be her benchmark for the following years if U successfully hooked her..

Status
Not open for further replies.