Stefanie Sun Autograph Session 8th April '07

Status
Not open for further replies.
do some QC before you post, these shots are crap.

hmm. these pics can be posted in the recycle bin.

The 2 of you let this be a warning to you on your rude post.

Also take note that you do not own this forum and hence do not go around telling members here what to post and what not to.

Critics and insult are totally 2 different thing. In this case these remarks are pure insults!

TS/Mod pls close this thread. Thanks

TS, dont worry just shoot more and post more! ;)

care to show me the pictures? i am a newbie too...

wah quite rude actually for the few of u to sae bad things about the threadstarter,just like a chess competition,if the person never go and take part in competiton how can he improve.It the same scenario as the threadstarter.At least give him a few pointers for him to improve.

hmm. these pics can be posted in the recycle bin.
judging for mthe statement u made, am sure u must be a professional using the most expensive DSLR.

tell u what, why don't u show us your master piece?

i agree with shane.. i was just about to try posting up some pics of mine when i saw these comments.. makes me think twice before posting up my pics.. ):

this is a place for learning and u do not condemn those who did not have a headstart like u did.

thought these remarks are quite common in the ''Portraits and Poses'' by some DEAD person guy ; which i totally disagree...

Really arrogant.....

Helcifer, just post again. Nevermind the remarks. :) Keep it going, man.

Helcifer, just post again. Nevermind the remarks. :) Keep it going, man.

ya leejay is rite...dun let this incident deterred u from posting anymore.

Kinda sad thing to see. Being full of joy seeing your idol, and wanting to share that joy with others. Ended up being thrashed by kids.:bheart:

Don't let such things bother you from sharing your precious moments.;)

Kinda sad thing to see. Being full of joy seeing your idol, and wanting to share that joy with others. Ended up being thrashed by kids.:bheart:

Don't let such things bother you from sharing your precious moments.;)
WTD03.gif

I once went to a such an event taking some photos with my camera phone. When I came back, my 'event pro' friend who had waited for hours with steps and telephoto lens in tow told me to throw 'my photos in dustbin'.

Months later, during Eason Chen's singing-autograph event, I took a video cam and captured his brilliant live singing. Also it doesn't hurt that my 100x zoom was super sharp too.

Morale of the story:
Don't let criticisms get you down, let it inspire you to greater heights.

It is a real sorry state when all the TS did was to share his pictures with the community; and he got in return condemnation.

Now why is that? What did he do to become someone else's punching bag, a proxy to satisfy their egos? Affirmation of their "pro-ness"?

Nothing but cowardice.

I am however, heartened by the general response from the community; I beseech you to stand up for the little guy. :thumbsup:

It is a real sorry state when all the TS did was to share his pictures with the community; and he got in return condemnation.

Now why is that? What did he do to become someone else's punching bag, a proxy to satisfy their egos? Affirmation of their "pro-ness"?

Nothing but cowardice.

I am however, heartened by the general response from the community; I beseech you to stand up for the little guy. :thumbsup:
now this one is funny, are you an english teacher by any chance? :bsmilie:

judging for mthe statement u made, am sure u must be a professional using the most expensive DSLR.

tell u what, why don't u show us your master piece?

good suggestion... :thumbsup: a picture paints a thousand words...

Status
Not open for further replies.