Status
Not open for further replies.
October 24, 2008 | L Boredom

2969265324_f836138cb6_o.jpg

nice picture of L!

off topic a bit, where did u gt that L figure?~

October 28, 2008 | It's YOU!

2980623241_8a6fa659ea_o.jpg

This is like the kind of face I had when I dropped and lost one of Lighto's knife. :( Hope I can find it.

love the colors of langkawi. there for a short trip? very sharp pic u've got for langkawi

Hehe, cute Amane.
Nice cloudy sky for the one fine day image, while it feels a bit incomplete.
Will prefer to see the bottom of the wooden house. Maybe can take multi shots to do panorama to merge the pics together.

Cheerz,
Shin.

Last edited:
Hehe, cute Amane.
Nice cloudy sky for the one fine day image, while it feels a bit incomplete.
Will prefer to see the bottom of the wooden house. Maybe can take multi shots to do panorama to merge the pics together.

Cheerz,
Shin.

Thanks for the feedback! Hehez. Too bad I wouldn't be back there until don't know when. :p

hey, tt's a cute misa nendroid u hav there! in fact, ur entire death note collection is cute. :)

hmm, i think it'd be better not to crop away her left pony tail, it somehow appear truncated to me. maybe it'd be better to leave more room for her hair to fit in. just my 2cents though.

hey, tt's a cute misa nendroid u hav there! in fact, ur entire death note collection is cute. :)

hmm, i think it'd be better not to crop away her left pony tail, it somehow appear truncated to me. maybe it'd be better to leave more room for her hair to fit in. just my 2cents though.

Thanks for the feedback! Maybe my framing was too tight 'cos I didn't crop that away. My whole set-up on my table sometimes is too small that's why I only got a small area to focus. Should get a table for taking of figurines! But will keep that in mind! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.