Not open for further replies.

starysnow

Feb 20, 2008
North-Easterner
www.flickr.com
August 11, 2008 | An Early Start

2459068031_0c60bbd37a_o.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to APAD! fiery shot you have there!

very nice..is this..HDR ..? o.o

Nice shot there...enjoying your A100? me too...:)

guess we should keep this up man... its heart warming to see pple welcoming pple into APAD. :)
I remembered mine was a lonely one. haha.

starysnow... everyone is looking forward to ur 2nd pic!!!

guess we should keep this up man... its heart warming to see pple welcoming pple into APAD. :)
I remembered mine was a lonely one. haha.

starysnow... everyone is looking forward to ur 2nd pic!!!

too bad bro.. u joined at a time when i was too busy to post in APAD...
anyway.. dun be sad k... belated welcome :)

wah seems I'm very late in welcoming... haha... welcome to APAD, the picture looks very familiar... where is it?:)

haha.. no prob.

starysnow... i also interested to know if its a hdr. looks very much like one. :)

too bad bro.. u joined at a time when i was too busy to post in APAD...
anyway.. dun be sad k... belated welcome :)

Firstly, would like to thanks all for the warm welcome. This is really unexpected and nearly scare me away. Hahaha! And please do not have very high expectations of me since I'm also still learning. Hehehz. But I do thank all for your compliments. ;)

wah seems I'm very late in welcoming... haha... welcome to APAD, the picture looks very familiar... where is it?:)
Hi, I took this photo from my flat. Early in the morning, still in a daze and with my A100 leaning out of the window trying to capture this photo. I think I will fall if I'm not careful. :X

very nice..is this..HDR ..? o.o

haha.. no prob.

starysnow... i also interested to know if its a hdr. looks very much like one. :)
Yep! It's HDR. Hehez. But also the sky was really lovely that day to let me capture this well.

Nice shot there...enjoying your A100? me too...:)
Hehez. Loving my A100. Still learning to be better. ;)

darakusan... you found a fren with same hobby! :)

now i know... hahaha. initially still gong gong lor. lol...

Hiakz hiakz. So now you know who I am, you wouldn't be surprised to know darakusan and I have the same hobby since most of the time he was the who influenced me. Haha! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.