Star Search 10 Photo Contest

I saw one with a Hassy and profoto lights. On the other hand, there are some who shoots with basic dslr and pop up flash. As what was mentioned, just have fun can already.
My time slot was tricky. Supposed to start 5.30pm, but delayed and shoot from 6 plus to 7plus. Tricky, as the ambient condition was changing like every couple of minutes. :sweat:

The one with basic DSLR and pop up flash would be me... haha... :embrass:

Looking at my photos I can't even select 5 which are in focus, not to mention 10 :cry:
I really need to practice a lot more.

I saw some of the photos you guys posted on flickr - really nice!

Also to mention, nice to chat with staffs from Mediacorp and the contestants. Many thanks to Cathay guys Samuel, Steven Quek and Charmine & the few guys, got to work on Sunday to make this event possible.

Looking at my photos I can't even select 5 which are in focus, not to mention 10 :cry:
I really need to practice a lot more.

I saw some of the photos you guys posted on flickr - really nice!

Bro check with u are u allow to post @ flickr? :)

Yes it is allowed, as long as there is watermark.

I tin I went thru some of them without the watermark... So guys remember to include a water mark .. :)

BTW, can I give comments to the shots taken? I like one of the photo of Mika... Nice!

Care to point us to the location so that we take a look as well? Cheers

I tin I went thru some of them without the watermark... So guys remember to include a water mark .. :)

One of the guilty ones haha....need to go extract the watermark

Dude... it is yours! Wahaha! Star2010-12_resize :-D

Haha, thanks. Yours is not too bad too. But frankly speaking. Got the shot but not the right expression and the eyes. Time running out to notice.

I like his Star2010-27_resize!
Thanks dude, I'm waiting for another photographer which we had a good chat to post his shots. Saw him work on the models before me and I believe he has some
Good upcoming work.

Should have signed up for it. Seems like everyone had fun. Haha:thumbsup: