St. Andrew Cathedral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more fascinated by its grand arches:p

2.jpg

Sorry to intrude into your thread but i wonder why mine got 0 replies too:dunno:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24032

;p

The B/W version is indeed nicer! But, dont overdo the USM! :)

Originally posted by scanner

He is referring to my mailbox...not you. :bsmilie:

OK, after looking at your B/W version, I think I know the answer.
It the black color portion (at the lower part) of your picture that is distracting and offers somekind of uncertainy feeling....

Definitely, the B/W version is much better, its cover up the "flaw" in your previous one.

Keep shooting and keep learning.
oic. thot he's referring 2 my mailbox. anyway i din have much of a choice with the angle so the archway turned out real dark. will try again someday with the proper tools of the trade. hehe...

Originally posted by wormz777

I was more fascinated by its grand arches
i got a shot of the front arches as well. in fact if i had my way i would have shifted dat eyesore of a table away! hehe...
DSCF0037c.jpg

The table still there ! :what:
It was there while I took this picture, 5 weeks ago.
I managed to move the table to one corner before taking this shot.

RedDevil, wormz777, dun you both think the table is very distracting? It doesn't do good to the pic!

Oh man ... Pardon me, but I didn't noitce the table until you all mention it!:embrass:

Originally posted by scanner
The table still there ! :what:
It was there while I took this picture, 5 weeks ago.
I managed to move the table to one corner before taking this shot.

RedDevil, wormz777, dun you both think the table is very distracting? It doesn't do good to the pic!
precisely man. but i din dare 2 move the table in case some security fella pop up. hehe...

Originally posted by wormz777
Oh man ... Pardon me, but I didn't noitce the table until you all mention it!:embrass:
haha! its ok lagi good since u din notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.