Spot the error in today's Sony Alpha ad in ST (Aug 12 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to point it out when u beat me to it, damn. :bsmilie:

We all know that the creative department will be the first to get their heads sliced off. The suits are never in the wrong, they're just "there to deliver the artwork" as one suit proudly proclaimed. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If they only made mistake with price, think we can all gain from it.
But they also make mistake with the specs of the camera. Wasted! :bsmilie:

holy crap!!! different battery placement!!! I'm so excited I'm going out to buy it now!!!

really got to give it to sony for their marketing approach...frankly speaking, will u guys buy the A100 for the "different battery position" thingy? i thought they should be emphasizing more of the other features e.g. anti dust and the anti shake, who should appeal to the hobbyists..

mattlock said:
holy crap!!! different battery placement!!! I'm so excited I'm going out to buy it now!!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Don't forget, the added bonus of a thinner circuit board - let's you take better pictures !

Unfortunate once again.

We all know what the A100 is potentially capable of, esp Minolta users, with the benefit of a newer CCD and the consistency of ADI.

However, Sony choose to screw all these instead with big bold marketing claims (which we all know it isn't really important).

on hindsight, what's the remote possibility that ST makes the error in print? what would be the consequence should they made that error? compensate for the error or something?

sonyownedey2.jpg

http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=86115

gooseberry said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Don't forget, the added bonus of a thinner circuit board - let's you take better pictures !

less prone to banding?

it's all about ergonomics
how the camera feels in your hands

errors are very bad, it is not SPH's fault, creative will get the full blame

ortega said:
it's all about ergonomics
how the camera feels in your hands

errors are very bad, it is not SPH's fault, creative will get the full blame

dat's wat i said since morning... but no one seemed to notice. why the ad appear in ST means SPH's fault??? ads r by advertisers who may engage creative agencies mah...

on 2nd look at the errors in the ad.. the 2 has been stated.
1. 1.2mp
2. 2.5 lcd

is this the 3rd one?
3 frame/sec, shouldnt it be 3 frames/sec? or is it only me. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.