S'poreans ranked lowest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just need to let out some of my unhappiness and hopefully the stress of it as well.
Sometimes i am not looking for a solution, but just an avenue to let out some angst.

life goes on, when i am poor or when i am rich.
It even goes on, if i die.

dun be so pessimistic lah... it's your choice to face any challenge :( or :)

heeheehee... go take more photos loh... stress relieve activity. :bsmilie:

happiness is never measured by how much you have.

It's about how much you know about contentment. :D

YOu can even have the whole world's wealth but yet it dun promise you that you will be a happy person :)

contentment = happiness

dun be so pessimistic lah... it's your choice to face any challenge :( or :)

heeheehee... go take more photos loh... stress relieve activity. :bsmilie:

I know. Just PMS as usual.
yeah.. photo taking does relieve some stress, but at the back of the mind....

YOu can even have the whole world's wealth but yet it dun promise you that you will be a happy person :)

contentment = happiness

I don't have to have the whole world's wealth. cause with the whole world's wealth, a majority of the ppl will depend on me to provide them with their daily needs.... can you imagine if u have the weight of say 5 millions of ppl's worries on you?

dun be so pessimistic lah...

SOmetime pessimistic is kind of good as it let ones to feel more and "understand" more but it's up to individual too as in the level of thinking is different.

contentment = happiness
tat's why I like your "dream board" thingy... very nice.

Last edited:
well there are places with pension schemes that tax the hell out of you (although some might deem CPF a tax...)
so it evens out in some way

SOmetime pessimistic is kind of good as it let ones to feel more and "understand" more but it's up to individual too as in the level of thinking is different.

pessimistic is never good.

Being well prepared in considering all situation is good, but once you let emotion takes over, it clouds your thinking. often is being confused with being well prepared for worst case.

I don't have to have the whole world's wealth. cause with the whole world's wealth, a majority of the ppl will depend on me to provide them with their daily needs.... can you imagine if u have the weight of say 5 millions of ppl's worries on you?

if i have the abilities to shoulder 5 millions of ppl's worries mean that i will have more than 5 millions of capabilities to ease the worries.

Yes, you dun have the whole world's wealth but you "grabbed" the "whole" worries.

if i have the abilities to shoulder 5 millions of ppl's worries mean that i will have more than 5 millions of capabilities to ease the worries.

Yes, you dun have the whole world's wealth but you "grabbed" the "whole" worries.

u wish.

tat's why I like your "dream board" thingy... very nice.

Thank you. SO what's yours?

pessimistic is never good.

Being well prepared in considering all situation is good, but once you let emotion takes over, it clouds your thinking. often is being confused with being well prepared for worst case.

U see, one should not "condemn" on the other.

Why it not good? Why are you so sure? What is right and what's wrong? It's never a right or wrong in life, it's only how look at it and where you looking at it.

Emotions, we are all humans. No one can be "logical" All choices are made by emotions factors, somehow.

Thank you. SO what's yours?

been tinking of it since tat day I saw you shooting in photoaid... so far still no answer that I put words to... but I can giv you a reference... go find Disney - Fantasia II... ya, I dream something like tat... juz dunnoe how to translate to words.

U see, one should not "condemn" on the other.

Why it not good? Why are you so sure? What is right and what's wrong? It's never a right or wrong in life, it's only how look at it and where you looking at it.

Emotions, we are all humans. No one can be "logical" All choices are made by emotions factors, somehow.

Emotions are like fire, a good servant but a bad master... pessimism is realli a bad master... cuz it'll drag you down to despair if it's not controlled.

been tinking of it since tat day I saw you shooting in photoaid... so far still no answer that I put words to... but I can giv you a reference... go find Disney - Fantasia II... ya, I dream something like tat... juz dunnoe how to translate to words.

Hope you can found yours soon. :)

Emotions are like fire, a good servant but a bad master... pessimism is realli a bad master... cuz it'll drag you down to despair if it's not controlled.

it just depend how you look at it :) Perhaps what you said have shown what's your experiences are. :sweat:

A question for you, 社会创造人 or 人创造社会?

Last edited:
money is not important.
I rather be poor happy than be rich stresssed and unhappy.

look at the millionaire who had committed sucide... he still have about 100 millions!

that's because he din share to make others happy.

Hope you can found yours soon. :)

The closest word to describe is "Free".... a little too abstract from those I saw in your works.

it just depend how you look at it :) Perhaps what you said have shown what's your experiences are. :sweat:

A question for you, 社会创造人 or 人创造社会?

Heeheehee... you understand... take it a step further... everything we believe is man-made... even our dreams. ;)

cuz firstly, we no pension. 2. cuz oil later sustain @ 300usd/barrel how?

If you read the article carefully, it says 13.1% in earmarked retirement account. If the general account is counted, it becomes 82%.

I suspect it is talking about SA and OA. So, as long as you don't use your OA for housing, it is very adequate for retirement. And then the article also said using CPF for housing isn't necessarily bad, just a risk of being asset-rich and income-poor.

I think the serious problem is with the baby boomers group. If they want to downgrade and sell, the younger ones can't afford. Everyone will want to dump as they are not cash rich. If we monitor the trend of housing, it has escalated way out of proportion and it is truly no longer "affordable". If one able to pay up for the house fully during the entire working life, but with no savings, is that really "affordable" ? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.