Special Forces Unit - Hostage Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
model with long hair... i got a prob with the nose. haha. and also SWAT got long hair?

best to cover with a helmet or something. well, i understand sometimes just don't have the right outfit. oh well...

the whole feel don't work for me. same with other pgraphers on this series.

model with long hair... i got a prob with the nose. haha. and also SWAT got long hair?

best to cover with a helmet or something. well, i understand sometimes just don't have the right outfit. oh well...

the whole feel don't work for me. same with other pgraphers on this series.

well there is no SWAT written anywhere in the shoots.... as for the model's nose there's really nothing much we can do about it yeah??? and well if Will Smith can wear an armani suit and still fire off a ump45 and still look cool doing it i dun see what's wrong with a special forces guy having long hair.... IT'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE RAMBO!! hhahahaha one man's meet is another man's poison probably.:dunno:

The idea is there but the rest of the thing just dun blend well together to create the feel and concept IMO.

I believe tactical movement & tactics in assualt and room entry are not being consider. Weapon handling, outfit and firing pose are more of like "A Better Tomorrow" rather than Special Forces as mention. Not forgeting all the tight framing fail to express more of it's a "Hostage Situation"

If direction is toward the movie style, it's not dramatic enough..........
If direction is toward real life, it's totally wrong and a joke to the members of Special Forces ..............

its all chicken wing with the rifle.
demonstrate lack of actual experience with weapons.

well, don't think any professional forces have long hair... maybe can rename to mercenaries. ;)

plus, the colour, lighting, the model... don't correspond well with the intended shoot i believe.

i think SAF and police posters are better.

the whole shoot (inclusive of other PGraphers) feels more like a cosplay shoot (which it is anyway) than a depiction of Special Forces/Mercenaries/SWAT/'call it whatever you want' shoot. no where near in my opinion.

still, a good try... try harder next time.

i think a screenshot from call of duty 4 looks better anytime.

call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-20070613104409229_640w.jpg

well, don't think any professional forces have long hair... maybe can rename to mercenaries. ;)

plus, the colour, lighting, the model... don't correspond well with the intended shoot i believe.

the whole shoot (inclusive of other PGraphers) feels more like a cosplay shoot (which it is anyway) than a depiction of Special Forces/Mercenaries/SWAT/'call it whatever you want' shoot. no where near in my opinion.

maybe u could provide us with the PROPER gear and how to on our part 2 of the series. And please go google COSPLAY to see what it ACTUALLY means.

But i do agree on the mercenaries part though. Should have used that title instead.

I guess I'll rename the title to Mercenaries then :)

Edit :

I renamed it but it still shows at Special Forces Unit? Guess I'll have to leave it at that :S

Last edited:

Our shoot was quite budget, those mentioned props are definitely thought of before but we lack the resources. As JT-Fied mentioned, if you would be able to provide us with the props it would be great :D

Even talking about local, dun remember seeing anyone from NDU/STAR/SPEAR/SOF blah blah with long hair.........not even DART haha
Anyway discipline issues aside, there's reason why long hair are not a good choice and why Special Force members are more "beef" up :)

Since on budget, work on the minor issues to make it proper :) Tat don't cost a thing.
Oh BTW, I have seen cosplayers last year who really impress me with SWAT roles and when I ask them if they been thru any form of tractical training, the answer is NO. But they done a lot of research online in regards to Special Forces and weapons.......Really Thumbs Up!!!!

Last edited:
maybe u could provide us with the PROPER gear and how to on our part 2 of the series. And please go google COSPLAY to see what it ACTUALLY means.

But i do agree on the mercenaries part though. Should have used that title instead.

i think you have the gear already (guns, vest, etc). just that other parts of the setup is lacking. COSPLAY means costume roleplay. I know that, but what i meant was the pics look like a typical 'cosplay shoot'.

i think other lighting techniques can be used to improve the drama effect. or other models, beefier, with crewcut. or photoshop to match the intended feel.

well, just my thoughts on how to improve the pics. don't mean to hurt your feelings.

i think you have the gear already (guns, vest, etc). just that other parts of the setup is lacking. COSPLAY means costume roleplay. I know that, but what i meant was the pics look like a typical 'cosplay shoot'.

i think other lighting techniques can be used to improve the drama effect. or other models, beefier, with crewcut. or photoshop to match the intended feel.

well, just my thoughts on how to improve the pics. don't mean to hurt your feelings.

oh dun get me wrong i just thought u could help us IMPROVE tht's all ;)

Part2: FIBUA exercise lah, number 4, LBV, helmet, plus existing toy guns ;)

lack of experience, will definitely improve if doing another similar themed shoot.

err.. is it SFU or mercenaries in action or hostage situation..? how come no hostage ar?

I guess I'll rename the title to Mercenaries then :)

Edit :

I renamed it but it still shows at Special Forces Unit? Guess I'll have to leave it at that :S

Status
Not open for further replies.