Sony RX100 Mark III

Got mine at Alan photo sim lim

Hi anyone able to advice on the street price for the camera?? Thanks!

$1055 at Funan (cash price)

Just gotten mine yesterday and still trying to get familiar with the camera.

Last edited:
Just for sharing, if you looking for screen protector can get cheaply from qoo10.

Link: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SINGAPORE-SELLER-SONY-RX100-RX100MKII/419123490

I bought the sony screen protector together with my RX100MKIII before but was disappointed on the quality and is not finger print proof. Got this from qoo10 cheaper and is better quality.

I have a bad experience with 3rd party screen protector on my NEX as it peel off the anti reflective layer. It cost be $80 to replace the LCD screen at the end since I can't live looking at the destroyed LCD scree :( Not sure if this will be the same as RX100, but something to consider.

I ended up getting the original screen protector for my A7R this time. The adhesive is around the egde only.

Just for sharing, if you looking for screen protector can get cheaply from qoo10.

Link: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SINGAPORE-SELLER-SONY-RX100-RX100MKII/419123490

I bought the sony screen protector together with my RX100MKIII before but was disappointed on the quality and is not finger print proof. Got this from qoo10 cheaper and is better quality.

would like to ask current m3 owner, each charge can last you how many shots?

i'm going to make my purchase soon, considering if i need extra batt n external charger.

tia

My M3 hang when I use a third party battery, has it happens to anyone or I just unlucky to get a damaged brand new battery ?

i'm going to make my purchase soon, considering if i need extra batt n external charger.

tia

i never measure exactly how many shots. but it's pretty fast especially if you use the LCD to compose the shot and play around with the menu/playback frequently.
you'll definitely need extra battery for this camera.
even for myself as a casual shooter i need extra battery. i use 2 batteries for shooting throughout a day and that is enough for my usage at the moment.

My M3 hang when I use a third party battery, has it happens to anyone or I just unlucky to get a damaged brand new battery ?

never happened to me.
perhaps you entered it wrongly into the battery compartment? :)

:)I've been inserting the right object into the object hole lae

tia

I think the external charger is a must-have. The USB cable is as good as useless if you don't have a device which can let you charge from it. Having a second battery is not a bad thing either. They are so small and light, I bought another 3 to carry around.

I think the external charger is a must-have. The USB cable is as good as useless if you don't have a device which can let you charge from it. Having a second battery is not a bad thing either. They are so small and light, I bought another 3 to carry around.

is it possible, with the USB cable, to use a power bank to charge this camera?

New firmware update for rx100m3 to improve stability in rare cases where the unit does not turn due to low remaining life of the internal back-up battery (used to maintain the date and time).

As usual, Singapore side got to wait while the rest of the world get the update.